Baldness and Google - Who knew?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sixty, Mar 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Evening all,

How did you find out you were going thin on top? Angling a mirror behind your head? A friendly comment from a mate? A piss-taking comment from a mate? From a multi-national web based behemoth? Yeah, me too.

I found out from Google StreetView this evening.

I remembered seeing the car with the camera on a stick doing the rounds some months ago and when someone remarked that my area (at the time) had been done, I thought I'd take a look.

Thinking that this would be fun, I set out to find myself (but not in a hippy way). What I found was both disturbing and dazzling; literally dazzling as the camera has been blinded by a polished bit of which I was blissfully unaware.

Anyone else found out they're turning into a slapheed via a medium viewable to the entire world?

My heed (no duff)
  2. Comedy mate. Thankfully the family genes are grey without slap-headedness.
  3. Are you a Monk?
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

You'd think, given that I haven't had sex since October but no, I'm not.
  5. Nice Barbour though.
  6. funnily enough i've just been playing on there!! Its quite spooky 8O
  7. Mate, you are seemingly wearing one of those aussie coats... best report to the Cardie thread ASAP
  8. You think? I'd have a word with my barber if he did that to my hair (when i had it). Oh hang on. Barbour...
  9. When I showed the wife the house on googlemaps all she had to say was the hedge needs cutting. This was in january with a foot of snow outside, and the streetview is of the garden last summer.
  10. I discovered the early onset of my current Friar Tuck hair style when I emerged from a green maggot to find a string of mossie bites
    on the top of my head.

Insult and injury. Spiteful little b'stards.
  11. F8ckin Jock Ned Kelly Walt in yer Driza Bone drifter coat. Seriously, mate, you deserve to go bald. Do you have a metal bucket with eye holes cut out for nipping down the Post-Office?
  12. Hahahahaha bung him a top hat and he'll look like fakin ebaneeza good :lol:
  13. Pop along and re-post this under How Bone is Your Missus.
  14. She has several enteries in there already as does theiftakers missus.
  15. When I was in the out door swimming pool a few years ago and got sunburn - on top of my head.