• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Baldness and Google - Who knew?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Evening all,

How did you find out you were going thin on top? Angling a mirror behind your head? A friendly comment from a mate? A piss-taking comment from a mate? From a multi-national web based behemoth? Yeah, me too.

I found out from Google StreetView this evening.

I remembered seeing the car with the camera on a stick doing the rounds some months ago and when someone remarked that my area (at the time) had been done, I thought I'd take a look.

Thinking that this would be fun, I set out to find myself (but not in a hippy way). What I found was both disturbing and dazzling; literally dazzling as the camera has been blinded by a polished bit of which I was blissfully unaware.

Anyone else found out they're turning into a slapheed via a medium viewable to the entire world?

My heed (no duff)

When I showed the wife the house on googlemaps all she had to say was the hedge needs cutting. This was in january with a foot of snow outside, and the streetview is of the garden last summer.

I discovered the early onset of my current Friar Tuck hair style when I emerged from a green maggot to find a string of mossie bites
on the top of my head.

Insult and injury. Spiteful little b'stards.

F8ckin Jock Ned Kelly Walt in yer Driza Bone drifter coat. Seriously, mate, you deserve to go bald. Do you have a metal bucket with eye holes cut out for nipping down the Post-Office?

bluntslane said:
F8ckin Jock Ned Kelly Walt in yer Driza Bone drifter coat. Seriously, mate, you deserve to go bald. Do you have a metal bucket with eye holes cut out for nipping down the Post-Office?
Hahahahaha bung him a top hat and he'll look like fakin ebaneeza good :lol:

Sinner251 said:
When I showed the wife the house on googlemaps all she had to say was the hedge needs cutting. This was in january with a foot of snow outside, and the streetview is of the garden last summer.
Pop along and re-post this under How Bone is Your Missus.

suckmedic1 said:
Sinner251 said:
Pop along and re-post this under How Bone is Your Missus.
She has several enteries in there already as does theiftakers missus.

JoeCivvie said:
When I was in the out door swimming pool a few years ago and got sunburn - on top of my head.
Young Einstein thinks; 'Ooh I know, I'll get a short haircut, I'll be much more comfortable' at the height of a particularly vile sub-tropical Brisbane summer.

No.1 all over, followed by a long walk at midday.

Result- badly sunburnt scalp, fucking agonising!

(but at least it's not falling out, thank God)

For me it was when looking at the photo's of last years Mess dinner & in one of them,I had my back to the camera while sitting down in a group &,there was my receedin pat'e....GLEAMING!

spike7451 said:
For me it was when looking at the photo's of last years Mess dinner & in one of them,I had my back to the camera while sitting down in a group &,there was my receedin pat'e....GLEAMING!
My bold/bald Spike, where was it receeding to? Off the plate away from the toast?

auscam said:
JoeCivvie said:
When I was in the out door swimming pool a few years ago and got sunburn - on top of my head.
Young Einstein thinks; 'Ooh I know, I'll get a short haircut, I'll be much more comfortable' at the height of a particularly vile sub-tropical Brisbane summer.

No.1 all over, followed by a long walk at midday.

Result- badly sunburnt scalp, fucking agonising!

(but at least it's not falling out, thank God)
Done that sorest dandruff ever but upside it grew back unlike our slap headed MODs.

Latest Threads