Balderdash, piffle & Crumpet!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by growler, Jan 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very interesting and entertaining programme, made all the more so by being
    hosted by a really gorgeous bit of totty named Victoria Coren. In last
    nights edition they also had Bethany Hughes walking across the bell end of
    the Cerne Abbot giant- she was quite exited about it!

2. Well yes, but on the down side, a large bit of the program was hosted by a fat macum, so hardly paradise on any scale.

3. "fat macum"? Pardon my ignorance,can you elaborate?

4. Ummm, I can sense a wha coming on here. You mean you don't know what a) fat is? b) a mucum is?

Even worse, in this case he was a loudmouthed macum DJ, which didn't help at all. :roll:

5. Still a very interesting program. I'm looking forward to the next one. Word research seems like it could be a great, if all-consuming, hobby.

6. At no point did I say that the program wasn't interesting and worth watching. I was only pointing out that enticing unsuspecting squaddies to watch it on the grounds that it's full of hot babes, is likely to leave them somewhat disapointed and with a feeling that they have been cheated.

7. No Wah intended if a "mucum" is meant to be a "makem"?(ignorant geordie b*stard-I believe) :lol:

8. A Geordie would not take kindly being called a Makem.

Geordie=Newcastle
    Makem=Sunderland

Intense local rivals.

9. I may be wrong in my spelling of the word makum/macum, but I think you'll find that you are either a makum OR a geordie as one is from Sunderland and the other Newcastle, you can't really be both. :?

10. I suppose this is how wars start :lol:

11. Still, back to the totty eh? You can not imagine Victoria putting up with any nonesense and, those lips!!!!