Balderdash, piffle & Crumpet!

Very interesting and entertaining programme, made all the more so by being
hosted by a really gorgeous bit of totty named Victoria Coren. In last
nights edition they also had Bethany Hughes walking across the bell end of
the Cerne Abbot giant- she was quite exited about it!

Well yes, but on the down side, a large bit of the program was hosted by a fat macum, so hardly paradise on any scale.

galgenberg said:
"fat macum"? Pardon my ignorance,can you elaborate?
Ummm, I can sense a wha coming on here. You mean you don't know what a) fat is? b) a mucum is?

Even worse, in this case he was a loudmouthed macum DJ, which didn't help at all. :roll:

Still a very interesting program. I'm looking forward to the next one. Word research seems like it could be a great, if all-consuming, hobby.

At no point did I say that the program wasn't interesting and worth watching. I was only pointing out that enticing unsuspecting squaddies to watch it on the grounds that it's full of hot babes, is likely to leave them somewhat disapointed and with a feeling that they have been cheated.

Plant-Pilot said:
galgenberg said:
"fat macum"? Pardon my ignorance,can you elaborate?
Ummm, I can sense a wha coming on here. You mean you don't know what a) fat is? b) a mucum is?

Even worse, in this case he was a loudmouthed macum DJ, which didn't help at all. :roll:
No Wah intended if a "mucum" is meant to be a "makem"?(ignorant geordie b*stard-I believe) :lol:

A Geordie would not take kindly being called a Makem.

Geordie=Newcastle
Makem=Sunderland

Intense local rivals.

galgenberg said:
No Wah intended if a "mucum" is meant to be a "makem"?(ignorant geordie b*stard-I believe) :lol:
I may be wrong in my spelling of the word makum/macum, but I think you'll find that you are either a makum OR a geordie as one is from Sunderland and the other Newcastle, you can't really be both. :?

Latest Threads