Bakris followers deported to Britain

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Dec 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yet again we have to take back scum like these... :roll:

2. So they banned Bakri and they're bringing his minions? Beautiful! Did you expect any less from them?
  3. Of course, deportation solves everything...just boot some black people and everything is fantastic.

Oh, it doesn't work like that?
  4. Better that they are there than here! :D
  5. In a perfect world, they'd mistakenly board one of the US's 'less scheduled' flights at CDG, and end up somwhere in chilly eastern europe with a sanbag over the schwad.

Why do I get the feeling they'll be brought here, sustained and entertained by our money, and be treated far better than some of the heroes who fought for the freedom we're now losing?

All Hail Dear Leader!

6. Since Choudray and these 3 in particular are British born and do have British citizenship - deportation orders do usually mean you go back to your country of origin. It would have been better if they had stayed in Lebanon!
  7. Thats not the point mate. The point is that this government (in the form of the home office) dont have the balls to throw ******* like this out when they spout their radical islam sh1t! If they hate our way of life so much then do one and find somewhere more to your liking, iraq perhaps?
  8. Well since you ask - I would suggest Kuwait.
    A bit unnecessarily freudian there for my liking AS :x .
  9. Not YOUR liking, their liking :oops: