Bakri NHS Heart Op

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by empty_vessel, Aug 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Well, he might be a tad late for his appointment. He's been detained by the Lebanese Security Services.
  2. Lets hope its permanent!
  3. Well, I'm sure the Lebanese Security Services have a robust method of dealing with people requiring heart surgery. Enjoy your holiday Mr Bakri!
  4. Something I don't understand (along with a lot of people I'm sure). Can anyone explain to me how Bakri has "indefinite leave to stay" in the UK having successfully applied for asylum, yet he is on holiday in his home country?

Surely the very fact that he feels safe enough to return to his home country in the first place dictates that a review of his need for asylum should be undertaken? I genuinely do not understand the law behind this.
  5. With you there!! It's a complete farce isn't it? And everyone around the world knows that, which is why this country will be sinking very soon under the weight of all the asylum seekers.

HA HA HA. Yes, Mr Bakri. Enjoy your holiday.

Makes you think though: Tony says he may be prosecuted for breaking possible new law that will be retrospective. Security services must think hang on, do we really want this guy to leave? If I was in said agency and I knew the Libyans wanted him, I'd probably let him go too. Maybe that was what that fat git Prescott was chuckling about when he told Bakri to take his time.
  7. He'll probably shave his beard off, cut his toenails, change his name from "Bakri" to "Frontri" and apply for asylum all over again.

8. If he can afford a 6 week holiday abroad, how come he is entitled to benefits? I work full-time and can't afford a holiday this year!!
  9. Mr Bakri, meet Mr Radiator. You two are going to be very close for a long time.
  10. I say let him come back and give him a transplant with a pigs heart, that will shut him up, as he will probably be dead. :lol:
  11. I've had a whip round to pay his ransom got £1.65 :twisted:
  12. Should this pig shagger return to the UK and the op goes ahead I'll give 2 crates of bubbly to the op team if it goes wrong...painfully wrong.
  13. quality ! :lol: better still let him wake up from his operation " Im sorry Mr Bakri we couldn't find a suitable match for you so we used a pig's heart as a subsitute,............errr mr Bakri are you alright ?, nurse! get the crash team here now !"