Bakri: Muslim Police and soldiers will "rise up"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Jan 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. here

2. I'm sure they will rise up and give the idiot a good kicking if he shows his face over here again.
  3. Even tho hes f*cked off, the UK media still pursue him for quotes.

Bunch of hypocrites.
  4. Bakri is talking through his arrse as usual. The real danger from this kind of comment is that it will encourage native Brits to discriminate against ALL Muslims. The majority of them are respectable law abiding citizens, just like the rest of us. I know this first hand: I have Muslim friends - one of whom I served with.

Many Muslims have laid down their lives for this country. To name but two, Noor Inayat Khan - a Muslim lady - won a posthumous G.C. working with S.O.E. in the last world war. Much more recently Yabron Hashmi, a British Muslim soldier (serving with the Int. Corps I believe) made the ultimate sacrifice as well.

May they both rest in peace.

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy).
  5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Maybe Mr Bakri needs indoctrination about C Branch and their activities...
  6. Wasn't this the same * who tipped up, shaking, when we evacuating Beirut last summer, begging to be allowed on the wokka/ship and was promptly told to fcuk off at the high port?
  7. And they called Jade Goody a racist..
  8. msr

msr LE

Perhaps he needs reminding why we refused to haul his ass out of Lebanon...

9. Perhaps the media should just ignore the c*nt. I can't understand why they give him the time.
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Maybe they should have taken him off the beach and handed him over to the Issies!
  11. As a former Civil Servant myself, I can say that the C.S. is too fcuking lazy to rise up and do anything, much less crush any system from within.

In the unlikely event that there was popular support for said insurrection within the CS, by the time they had 126 meetings, consulted the trades unions, did a Health and Safety risk assessment and convened a focus group, we'd all be dead of old age.

As for the cops round here, they're stupid enough to shoot only each other
  12. I'll second that
  13. Bloody hell biscuits we agree on something. If the media didn't listen to this knobbers no-one would even know they're talking ballcocks.

Now about my sister........
  14. HA HA, nice one and the rebelling coppers would have at least double those meetings with reviews / action plans and long term viability studies, then they will at the end fcuk all as it may incur overtime!!!!!!!!!! :plotting:
  15. Tht would probably contravene loads of International Laws. Now a 12 fig Grid Reference to the appropriate ............

Stop it! :mad: