• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Bakri condemns muslims who wear HFH wristbands and XFACTOR!

So let me see if I've understood this properly.

The Sun - the paper that supports 'our boys', let's not forget - makes a story out of the droolings of one of its better known rent-a-gobshites. A story that is - let's be honest - more likely to be of interest to anyone who actually watches that well-known argument for retrospective abortion that is X Factor.

And we're meant to take this story seriously, for some reason.

Nope, give-a-fuckometer still resolutely at zero.

Sven said:
Apparently because of the 'Singing Squaddie' who is to release a charity single next week.

The Sun

Apologies if it's been done.
Just been done on a news flash in ITV3.

Dont roll the outrage bus onto the tarmac, apparently there is an arriface in charge AND he has a map!

Sadly, i really really want some raghead to kill simon cowell, and almost all the prats making the record.

The record sales would quad trillion = lots more money for the boys. :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :lol: :lol:

Latest Threads