Baiting the Mentally Impaired, Is It Wrong?

Patience fellow arrsers. Sadly i was sick with the man flu on my last bout of nights but i'm back on days next week, and the omens are quite good. It will take a wee bit of jigging as i lose the element of surprise, but i'm sure i can wind up some hobo. I fear that i will go to hell for this.

Warrior-Webbing said:
Having just read this right the way through twice, spat hot tea all over my PC monitor, I can say I havn't every read anythink even close to the standard this is.

blackrat_scaleyback this is right up their with a script from Blackadder, long may your nights go well, and with Christmas comming soon, maybe "The Gate" could leave some presents (all rapped up) for your followers.
The only thing that they will get wrapped up is a turd on a stick.

Obviously with fluid that has passed through my kidneys first. That'll liven the swine up a bit.

blackrat_scaleyback said:
Patience fellow arrsers. Sadly i was sick with the man flu on my last bout of nights but i'm back on days next week, and the omens are quite good. It will take a wee bit of jigging as i lose the element of surprise, but i'm sure i can wind up some hobo. I fear that i will go to hell for this.
you may well go to hell but it shall be in the section reserved for sheer genius