Baiting the Mentally Impaired, Is It Wrong?

I thought this was going to be about Sven

bump,

Waiting for update :D

Ok fellow arrsers, i'm in the chair. I have seen my prophet on my way to work and he was three sheets to the wind spouting nonesense to some of his new disciples. It was pleasing to see he had a bit of skirt in his entourage, although she had more facial hair than Brian Blessed and smelt like a boy cows dingle dangle after being inserted into a pile of dung covered corpses. All five hobos that i saw were absoloutely plastered and i know for a fact that they will pass by the Gates of Worship. The area where they stand has been baited with a few fags and the remenants of a happy meal. I am hopeful for some action by 2130 at the latest.

On the plus side, i have located an intercom and the volume is up. I have tested it on passers by, shouting things like "Puffs haircut" and "Gaylords shoes" and they have responded by looking for the source of the abuse. I predict a riot. Stand by for sitreps.

Cr33p said:
Oh this could be a very entertaining evening. Any Word on the ability to get it recorded?
No chance i'm afraid. You will have to make do with my narration and picture the scene in your head old chap. I will speak to the tech geeks next week to see if something can be done about this particular camera.

Its going to be a fun night,
keep em coming

Postcode?

So those arrsers in the area could have ringside seats? :D

Wouldn't take long to find them....

Sparky2339 said:
Postcode?

SW1

Update: A mangy cur has just urinated on the happy meal.

Ok reference the recording part. If the cameras are anything like mine in work it should be a doddle. The signal cable from the camera should hopefully be either an S-video or standard areal connection. If it is then take a video machine into work, connect the signal from the camera to it then to the TV.

The hard part will be copying it onto the computer, thats easy but i dont know how, never had to. I hope somebody else can fill you in on that part for our sadistic amusement.

blackrat_scaleyback said:
Sparky2339 said:
Postcode?

SW1

Update: A mangy cur has just urinated on the happy meal.
BBQ Chicken is now lemon chicken?....

Pacifist_Jihadist said:
Ok reference the recording part. If the cameras are anything like mine in work it should be a doddle. The signal cable from the camera should hopefully be either an S-video or standard areal connection. If it is then take a video machine into work, connect the signal from the camera to it then to the TV.

The hard part will be copying it onto the computer, thats easy but i dont know how, never had to. I hope somebody else can fill you in on that part for our sadistic amusement.
PJ. Last time i tinkered with the CCTV we had a total blackout, which i explained as being "Sporadic E" (a well used scaley Radio operators cop out). I don't wish to push my luck just yet.

Update: Unknown hobo seen staring at tree near gates. Sadly out of intercom range. He appears to be relieving himself in his trousers.

ICShiiteJobs said:
quality... the doris if killing herself laughing! you could hide some fags and then the voice send them on a treasure hunt....
An interesting train of thought CS. I like it!!

Update: No sign yet of the flock. However, i have made one person literally jump with fright using the intercom by simply shouting "Boo" and got one chap to check his zip by shouting "Your flies are undone mate". Am waiting for the p1ssheads to bimble past to fcuk with their heads. The question is, where are the hobos?

Fuck the hobos, if you get someone smashed out of their nut your gonna have some fun, i used to do it when i worked nights, some of the responses you get are hilarious. Had one sad fuckwit try and kick off with a bin after i told him it was looking at him funny and slaggin his mum off

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HVM_Boy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11
SKJOLD Current Affairs, News and Analysis 17
ticklishrodent Multinational HQ 2