baiting Auld Yin - Calcutta Cup

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
Mate

It is not how BM copes with the (un)biased commentary but how I will. Simples - use the red button and change commentators. Isn't modern technology wonderful.

It was interesting to see the split on the poll which was 60/40 against him. Many of the 60% were English who think he is biased against England :?

Still, it will be an interesting game and one I am really looking forward to.

Now where is my "Anyone but England" t-shirt? :D

A-Y
 
#3
Auld-Yin said:
Mate

It is not how BM copes with the (un)biased commentary but how I will. Simples - use the red button and change commentators. Isn't modern technology wonderful.

It was interesting to see the split on the poll which was 60/40 against him. Many of the 60% were English who think he is biased against England :?

Still, it will be an interesting game and one I am really looking forward to.

Now where is my "Anyone but England" t-shirt? :D


Same place as my ABC (Anyone but Celts) t-shirt in the wash :D

Should be a good game saturday both sides wounded from games they should have won. Personally I enjoy BM's commentary. It's Eddie butler's I can't abide.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#4
Ditto on Eddie Butler, he make BM sound reasonable! EB is a complete cnut. (and Welsh :x )
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
GrizzlyPanda said:
Auld-Yin said:
Ditto on Eddie Butler, he make BM sound reasonable! EB is a complete cnut. (and Welsh :x )
Hang on, aren't you Welsh? 8O
I can see you and me falling out :x However just to prove the point re the Welsh, MDN is Welsh :oops:
 
#8
Auld-Yin said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
Auld-Yin said:
Ditto on Eddie Butler, he make BM sound reasonable! EB is a complete cnut. (and Welsh :x )
Hang on, aren't you Welsh? 8O
I can see you and me falling out :x However just to prove the point re the Welsh, MDN is Welsh :oops:
You see, MDN has a plus point. And that's from an Englishman. :twisted:
 
#9
Auld-Yin said:
Still, it will be an interesting game and one I am really looking forward to.

Now where is my "Anyone but England" t-shirt? :D

A-Y
i actually ditched my "anyone but england" shirt prior to the '03 world cup, was sick of seeing the trophy down south and sosupported england that fine drunken morning (whilst wearing a welsh rugby shirt, i hasten to add)

agree, it should be a pretty good match, as should the Irish/Welsh clash
Italy v France? Lets not bring the Latins's into this, eh?
 
#10
Auld-Yin said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
Auld-Yin said:
Ditto on Eddie Butler, he make BM sound reasonable! EB is a complete cnut. (and Welsh :x )
Hang on, aren't you Welsh? 8O
I can see you and me falling out :x However just to prove the point re the Welsh, MDN is Welsh :oops:
I couldn't fecking resist, besides - always get a bollocking for disregarding thread purpose :D
Someone has to be Welsh and it's not going to be me :roll:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HVM_Boy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11
SKJOLD Current Affairs, News and Analysis 17
ticklishrodent Multinational HQ 2

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top