B'ain't so bright down in Cornwall, be they?

Can't understand it - it worked OK when he did it on the x-box!

"By Pol, Tre and Splash you shall know the Cornishmen"??

Another village with a vacancy...but the queue is from Redruth to Falmouth...

Gleaming, made I larf. Thick ****** both sides of the harbour wall are at the same height. So assuming there was no chains to stop him and he'd took a longer run up to get a bit more speed. If his car would have ploughed straight in to the other wall. So Probably would have died in the crash or drowned on the far side. Darwin award gold.

Brilliant! The answer to the whingeing, mono-browed Cornish cnuts? Give all their children Rover hatchbacks to play with.

ugly

LE
1 down, so many more to go. I wonder what brand of loopy juice the fecker was on. People often ask me why I didnt go back to Cornwall after leaving the army, I think me learned friend covers this question.

No I am not cornish!

"Look Cornish fellow before planning a stunt like this you need to have looked at aerodynamics"

"Well Oi peeked at the wimmin doin they aerobics will that do ?"

"Yes indeed. Dress your Rover in a leotard and warm it up well before the exercise. Touch the exhaust to check you are ready for the burn. And remember to keep your knees flexed to absorb impact"

"Oi thought if I pull this one off I moight get stuntman work in Doc Martin"

"Yes. Good ambition and you might fit in some helpful experience of real doctors before that eventuality"

"Thankee there's no telling where oi could end up"

"I think harbour and mortuary are odds on favourites"

"Well don't ee bet on them then"

Not to be picky but I thought the Dukes of Hazard were more into this type of stunt than Starsky and Hutch

and just because I mentioned the Good Ol Boys

Not to be picky but I thought the Dukes of Hazard were more into this type of stunt than Starsky and Hutch

and just because I mentioned the Good Ol Boys

Just remember thet they'd prefer to hang out with each other, rather than hanging out the back of 'Cousin Daisy'!

One less in the line up at leven i suppose.

But you're all missing the point.

"A statement said: ‘Jamie was tragically taken from his family and many friends. ‘He was a loveable rogue and will be truly missed by all who knew him.’"

So he was a cnut then?

Obviously a poor choice of chariot is to blame. Being a Rover the headgasket will have failed half way over the harbour, the resulting loss of power evidently had catestophic consequences.

Gleaming, made I larf. Thick ****** both sides of the harbour wall are at the same height. So assuming there was no chains to stop him and he'd took a longer run up to get a bit more speed. If his car would have ploughed straight in to the other wall. So Probably would have died in the crash or drowned on the far side. Darwin award gold.
Allegedly, there were both bollards and chains in place to stop anyone performing such an action! Presumably, he cleared those out of the way first?

Litotes