Bahrain

I see that typical arab riot control drills are kicking in...
The following video appears to show an unarmed man walking up to military forces, who shoot him at point blank range.
WARNING: Graphic video. May not be appropriate for all audiences - I am not sure this applies to ARRSErs

[video=youtube;D9W_-0uGN1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9W_-0uGN1E&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Isn't it time to dust-off Col. Ian Henderson GM MC?
Or is the Fifth Fleet about to weigh anchor & let the Saudis [ahem] sort this out?

The way things are looking, we'll be lucky to last until 2012!:omfg:=D
Emailing from Tokyo,will we see the week out?.

Shares south big time,oil price down( I bet the price at the pumps in the UK has not fallen),no flights out that are not overbooked.

Iran for sure is interfering in Bahrain.So are their puppets Hezbollah.

Yet the Jap Yen is so strong.
And yes I'd put money on Iran interfering in Bahrain.
Nothing like a Strong POTUS is there ?

john
Mind you Mrs Clinton has said she is quitting politics come the next election, must have heard that Monica says she'd take him back.

Iran, if it has time/resources to do anything other than keep a lid on its own problems, will do so in its time honoured manner:- via 'handslength' 3rd parties or if it feels really millitant deniable small numbers of RG SF types who leave their passports and ID at home. A few red shirted agitators with a handgun or the odd IED is all they'd need and its virtulay zero effort.

I suspect however their problems at home are large enough they'd rather not see any more dominoes topppling just yet in case it gives their own 'green' movement legs...

"they'd rather not see any more dominoes topppling just yet in case it gives their own 'green' movement legs..."

They'd soon turn any Green movement into the Blood Red Shuffle.

john

I believe that Ian still lives in Bahrain(and Devon!)

I see that typical arab riot control drills are kicking in...
The following video appears to show an unarmed man walking up to military forces, who shoot him at point blank range.
WARNING: Graphic video. May not be appropriate for all audiences - I am not sure this applies to ARRSErs

[video=youtube;D9W_-0uGN1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9W_-0uGN1E&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Isn't it time to dust-off Col. Ian Henderson GM MC?
Or is the Fifth Fleet about to weigh anchor & let the Saudis [ahem] sort this out?