Bah, Humbug

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Out shopping today with the leader of the opposition, surrounded by fuckwits, not-rights and mongs buying everything in sight that had a bit of glitter or tinsel attached to it. I even heard one old piss-dribbler ask her mate if she was ready for Christmas! FFS! There's still another five weeks to go!
Do we really need Christmas to start in September? Are we really so over-hyped with false jollity that we need to buy any old tat as long as it has a bit of slush and a robin on it? Have we forgotten the true meaning of the festive season? To get rat-arrsed and stuff our faces as in days of yore!

Chodmeister

RIP
RIP
I find this works a treat.....

Bah Humbug.jpg

In our house, Christmas doesn't start untill the 17th of December, as the last B'day is on the 16th, and by start I mean no ****** talks about it untill then, no decorations, no shite plastic tree, nothing.

I wish the rest of the christmas celebrating world worked that say as im sure plenty of people are born on the 24th. we'd never have to hear about it untill its time!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks to Irish twat Bob Geldoff and his mates the records have started early this year.
Do they know it's Christmas if they don't they'll be confused to **** as to whay were singing about it in November.

L

lumpy2

Is it me, or do these Bah Humbug threads start earlier every year?

Didn't used to be like that in the good old days of Arrse.

Harrumph ....

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
There is nothing about Christmas I like and much I despise.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
My views on Christmas are - well use the search function. Vegetarian. Mince Pie. Turkey. They would be key words.

Xmas is cancelled due to Santa Claus being investigated as part of Operation Yewtree...... Jim didn't fix for him...!!

Xmas sux, I usually volunteered for duty, but let's look at it another way.

1) An Xmas present should, and should always have, been a true indication of your feelings toward the recipient. If you don't like someone, give them nothing. If you REALLY don't like someone give them something like a spittoon, brim full.

2) A present bought spontaneously, and at the last minute has a better chance of being accepted at face value than one purchased at the 'After Xmas' sales the year before.

NSP

LE
You can take this over-extended, over-blown, over-hyped, over-cooked exercise in corporate greed and personal gluttony and shove it somewhere fuscous, tight and incapable of facial expression. Sideways.

Depresses seven shades of shit out of me. I usually work if I can. At least at sea if some jolly cunt bounces into your office and tries to force their festive crap on you they do actually fuck off when you tell them, unlike certain of my family who refuse to get the message despite the better part of quarter of a century of ever-more-forcefully telling them I just want to be left in peace for the duration, thank you very little.

I mean, FFS, Selfridge's launches its Xmas season on the first Monday in fucking August, for crying out loud.

atomic.gif

The overwhelming push to make Christmas a major selling season for merchants gets earlier each year and is deplorable.

I do love Christmas and the Christmas season of goodwill, choirs, Christmas eve Mass, and family gatherings is wonderful.

I know it is a bit early but a Merry Christmas to all and God Bless all here on Arrse.

There's nothing better guaranteed to suck goodwill toward your fellow man from your soul than having to interact with the ****, particularly around a holiday season.

Become a Fcuking Jehovah's Witness that way you can spend the Xmas break knocking on doors and annoying fcuk out of people.

Latest Threads