BAH HUMBUG!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BuggerAll, Dec 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

BAH HUMBUG!!!

2. Yes, please. I particularly like the black and white stripey ones. Not too keen on the brown and tan ones, though.
    And a sugared almond, if it's not too much trouble.

Merry Christmas

3. Sickly-sweet, vomit inducing films full of spoilt, precocious brats on telly.
    Third rate celebs who haven't got a clue where Afghanistan actually is, queueing up to leap on the bandwagon to praise "Our Brave Boys" because they need the publicity.
    Everyone suddenly being nice to each other, when they have behaved like complete bastards for the rest of the year.
    Airline and ferry companies trebling their fares.
    Shell-suit wearing chavs pretending to sing carols, when they don't even know the first two lines to Silent Night, and at fifteen, are way too old for it anyway, and will probably spend all the money on drugs and converted replica pistols.
    Fat f*ckwits who wait until the very last minute to do their shopping, and then fill up four trolleys full of food.
    Pissed up, loud, predatory, ugly women in pubs wearing stupid tinsel hats and dresses that are way too young for them and do nothing but show off their fat arses.
    Scrounging, idle relatives that turn up every year as if it is their God-given right to sponge off me, drink all my booze and whinge like f*ck if I burn the roasties slightly, then insist on watching all the crap on TV that I hate (see above). Because after all, they did buy me a pair of cheap nylon socks from M&S.

Mind you, I'm a civvie now, so at least they can't send me anywhere horrible, and at least I can actually celebrate Christmas properly for once. Here's to all those guys and girls who are out there away from their families that can't have a proper Christmas. I'll raise a glass to you all after Brenda's speech. Cheers!

4. Christmas Offends me, Cancel it

5. Why couldn't you celebrate Christmas properly when you were serving?

6. Nah mate, he's full of shit. Never went to Afghan, never to Iraq, and was at a desk for the last ten years of his time. The nearest he came to being in a firefight was in his home town (L'pool).

7. Bugger Christmas! Forced to spend time and smile at people I'd rather not spend five mins with(that's only the family!).Bring back the days when with me mates we could all get through this time with a good few bottles o' 40%.MY better half agrees,she like me wore a Green Beret,and like me,remembers it with a pleasent 40% furry haze. I still try to.

8. I've been sick.

9. "All dressed up and nowhere to go" Spent a bomb on pressies and booze to spend a great dinner with son.Ex RE and his missus and kids. neighbours start piling in after 3, All civvy sponging twats and knecking my ale and quality liquor. Brought k'all to the do and had the audacity to have my cigars. Old head kicked in and here I am at home telling you with a large whisky in one hand and my last King Ed in t'other. HO HUM!Cristmas my arse......Car park now twat!

10. You sir, need to let off a good few rounds of "BAH HUMBUG!!" on said neighbours front gardens, cluctching that whisky and possibly your package in your spare.

11. Heads clearing might pop back round for debrief shortly!

12. Red Xmas cowboy hats with white fringing (as worn by under-dressed bat-faced hooers in city centers at this time of year) :evil: What the hell are they all about ???

13. Well I had a good day!!

14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Any Barley Twists going spare? If not Sherbet Lemons will do at a push.

15. Will 1/2 bottle o' the Crater suffice?