Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bah Humberg - Im Working!

Bedpan2zero said:
andromeda said:
Sluice_dweller said:
Before you start complaining think of the guys and gals out on tour and stuff - and yes I will be working both Christmas and new year (the person who does our off duty really doesn't like me)!!

Sluice

I will be on nights so no complaints here! oh and I am on tour. Please re read origional posting......

Hang about - so do you, do the off duty ! double D'OH!!

AHH, but I only started the one after New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Names being taken now for NEXT year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously - who else will be working..... Anyone from telic or Heric out there???

9-5 Monday to Friday and we have closed the clinic untill Jan 2nd. But God's blessing, as its CHRISTMAS on all those who have to work especially those very very very far away from all of us

Im a Civvie now, but yes Im working over Christmas, but then I did ask to work, double time for 10 hours then T+1/2 for another 10, not bad me thinks :)

Happy Christmas to you all on ARRSE especially to my colleagues out here in Iraq with UK Med Gp.

We’re all working today and every day looking after the troops.

Worm.

Yup I'm working. Christmas and New Year. Mustn't grumble though, I'm not on stag or patrol in Helmand or Basra and that puts things into perspective for me.

Thoughts to everybody who won't see their families today. I have been there and I have done that, I know how it feels.

Merry Christmas all.