Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bah Humberg - Im Working!

Luckily my days off fall so I have Chritmas day off this year, first in the last three years.

But will be back at 0600 on Boxing day.

Gets me out of lunch etc with Mrs 570's grandparents though, and that believe me is a great Christmas present.......

Before you start complaining think of the guys and gals out on tour and stuff - and yes I will be working both Christmas and new year (the person who does our off duty really doesn't like me)!!

Sluice

Sluice_dweller said:
Before you start complaining think of the guys and gals out on tour and stuff - and yes I will be working both Christmas and new year (the person who does our off duty really doesn't like me)!!

Sluice

I will be on nights so no complaints here! oh and I am on tour. Please re read origional posting......

Sluice_dweller said:

Sluice

Never one to complain and I don't mean to sound like I am...........

It's been a while since I wore the Green suit but would happily trade for the day to let one come home to family and friends.......

I have friends who have recently completed tours or are on tour currently. One is an RMP Cpl but please don't hold that against me. Rather warm and Sandy where she is currently.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year N N, come back home safe and soon.....

Sluice_dweller said:

Sluice

Sluicey

YOU do the offduty D'OH!!!

Yep - am working, and on-call for the next 7 days,

which means I can celebrate Hogmany properly - and make a toast 'To absent friends'

stay low, stay fast boys and girls

andromeda said:
Sluice_dweller said:

Sluice

I will be on nights so no complaints here! oh and I am on tour. Please re read origional posting......

Hang about - so do you, do the off duty ! double D'OH!!

I'm not, :twisted:

working at Xmas that is.

I've not done that since leaving in '99, I did spend quite a few Xmas days, New Years eve\days working during my service, so I don't really miss it.

I hope those that are working during this time, especially in Iraq and Afghanistan all the best and keep your heads down.

Holdfast :santa:

Im off for both! As are all of my troops who are not deployed at the moment.

Merry Christmas to all of those on tour, weve all done it, you arent the first and you definately wont be the last.

It could be worse ladies and gents,

it could be me :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I were you andromeda, which i'm not, I'd have a word with the person writing the off-duty

yep im stagging on 22,23,24,25.and new years eve as well.
god loves the ggs.saves some little squaddie from missing his mums xmas pud..... :?

gooseman said:
It could be worse ladies and gents,

it could be me :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I were you andromeda, which i'm not, I'd have a word with the person writing the off-duty

PS, I'm also not working new years eve :party: :boogie: :pissed: