Baggy and Marky. Touch themselves in that special place.

Turn on, tune in and let everyone know how special you are.

Wey hey......our very own board. C'mon, there must be other RLC Rad Ops here. Stand forward and show yerselves :)

I fear you may be alone in the wilderness.

C'mon lads, there must be at least ONE other Rad Op out here.

Hello one, this is another one, over

Imintherapy said:
I Thought you were re-trading to Flat Liner Baggy
Bugger, forgot about that lol. Was going to when all this BOWMAN thing started. Quite daunting to start with, but still crap now lol

Good News on the RSO front.

The powers that B are gonna make the Rodny's do an 11 Week RSO couse so that they can at least have a basic understanding of what we do now that the NASTY 'B' word has entered our world

That'll feck em up. Got to be harder than those ATO courses.

*wait back for the bites* hee hee

Hello Scruff...glad to see ye got sorted out here without putting yer real name on lol.

See u next week mate.

You wont mind if I don't bite....ye bugger, am gonna git ye lol

Do any Rad Ops out there think that CSSSD should remain as the only AUTHORISED training establishment (not TA) for RLC Soldiers?

My Personal opinion - Not in their present form, they are unable to run enough 2-1 upgrading courses to support this growing trade.

The powers that B are gonna make the Rodny's do an 11 Week RSO couse so that they can at least have a basic understanding of what we do now that the NASTY 'B' word has entered our world
Erm, they've been doing it for years! Still I've not done an RSO's cse and I still understand what Rad Ops do; (clue) you need a frying pan to do it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rudie Films, Music and All Things Artsy 28