Bagging a ninja.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by TBGB, Jul 31, 2007.

?
  1. Yes. The fact you can only see their eyes is a massive turn on. A bit like lucky dip.

56.4%
  2. No. I find the idea of shagging anyone who doesn't drink abhorrent.

43.6%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now then. I'm fairly new to this ARSSE malarky but thought some advice from fellow ARSSE'ers could help me in my current quandry.

I have been living in the Middle East for the best part of a year now (one of the nice places where they don't blow you up) and have yet to get hold of a local lass. It would be, in my opinion, a great addition to the "brown wings" "fat wings" "ginger wings" etc. I have asked the advice of some old ex-pats but none have done the deed themselves. Of course you always hear of a mate of a mate who's done it but no one with any first hand tips.

So can anyone help?

2. With one warning

SIZE!!
    if it looks like a scantiliy wrapped skip then count me out

3. If you're in Saudi Arabia, don't bother. In fact, unless you have access to alcohol and a nightclub you might have trouble, thus if you're in Bahrain you stand every chance...

4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

?????? ????? ???

Your first chat up line "Hello, fancy meeting you here"

5. Thought this thread might have something vaguely to do with a certain type of motorbike, of which I am very fond.

Unfortunately it isn't.

To the hole and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

ARRSE does not support Arabic characters I see...

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

If one is stood still under no circumstances try and post any letters in the slot
    I beleive our American cousins are the experts
    Didn't a marine run of with a Kuwaity princess and I believe a number have married in Baghdad

Good luck hope you come away with all your body parts still atached

8. Why not? Although having seen an Arab bird naked once (oh the mental scars...), I cannot understand why they dress in burkas, after all the purpose of terrorism is to terrorise?? :)

9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I take it that you enjoy living dangerously, and look good in stone(s).

10. ROFL!

Litotes

11. Be honest mate, do you really want the 'i shagged a groucho marks lookalike' badge?

12. Nowt wrong with these lasses, nice eyes too

[​IMG]

13. REALITY THOUGH

Attached Files:

• nair.jpg
      File size:
      74.6 KB
      Views: