Bag of shite

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by spank_the_monkey, Sep 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have fucked myself good - after a hard work out, i get home and sit down to enjoy ARRSE in all its glory. Finding it lacks such, i go to get up and cannot.

So what could it be? I have shooting pains just above, and to the right of my right buttock - along my belt line and it hurts like sweet buggery.

I asked the better half to help, but she beasted me, threatened to make me do 15 press-ups with her fat arse on my back (like i can do 15 when she isn't! :roll: ) and called me a weak excuse of a man. Cnut.

So come on, how long have I got?

2. Could be:

1) Kidney stones
    2) Muscular pains i.e. you pulled a muscle
    3) You've slipped your disc
    4) Fat T>W>A>T :twisted:

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Sounds like some kind of back problem to me, see a Doctor!

4. What we have some Doctors left who actually see patients??????? 8O

5. Only through the windows of the mess as the patients walk past! :D

STM Don't start any long books, you never know it could be serious :lol:

6. You could elect to go private for treatment.... You would see the same AMS doctor but pay through the nose for the priviledge, and he would say he was on TA battle camp and claim the tax back

7. And if he ordered Lab tests, X-rays etc. He would get you done at RHH (where he is not charged for them) and then charge you enough to fund a third world country for a year :wink:

8. Come on D-L you make it sound as if they are only in it for themselves and wallets it is not as if they have arranged evrything to make life.............. oh they have

"Be mindful it is not for ourselves but others that we serve" sound familiar does it???

9. They have never heard of it, or if they have, they ignore it :roll: