BAFF Website Issues !

The organisation still exists - Hackle is proof enough of it. I've been trying to pay them my £20 for months now. Last heard from membership sec (Les) in May (!) - saying "wait one". Still waiting ... (and yes, I have tried hasteners).

C

cloudbuster

Oddly enough, I'm experiencing some difficulties with registration too, and this evening I find that the BAFF website has disappeared into the ether.

Hackle?

Before you say "PM", hackle has been heckled by me via PM for a couple of nights, without response, and yes, I know it's an old thread.

http://www.baff.org.uk/

This site is down for maintenance.
Please check back again tomorrow

Good job there's a crab here to look after you

You're welcome, I forgot the feckin' smiley anyhoo

C

cloudbuster

Have one of mine.

:)

(I don't care what anyone else says about you; I think you're alright.)

C

cloudbuster

It's working now.
Thank you. I checked not 10 minutes ago and it was stil a WIP. Perhaps they employ the same bloke as me to do their upgrades!

Now all I need is for someone from the BAFF front-office to answer my emails... :)

Edited to add; clearly their IT bod has work to do, as the pages linked from the Home Page are still 404'd.

Thank you. I checked not 10 minutes ago and it was stil a WIP. Perhaps they employ the same bloke as me to do their upgrades!

Now all I need is for someone from the BAFF front-office to answer my emails... :)

Edited to add; clearly their IT bod has work to do, as the pages linked from the Home Page are still 404'd.
Yes I see what you mean the home page is there but not any links from it.

C

cloudbuster

While website is now working, there seems to be something of a backlog of emails as I'm still waiting for an answer to several enquiries.

I posted this as a new thread but its worth repeating here..

"BAFF (Independent professional staff association - - British Armed Forces Federation | BAFF,) is offering discounted membership of just £5.00. If you haven't looked at the website before, or for a while, its worth a look. I think this organisation and what it can achieve is very unique and certainly worth supporting."

The interesting thing is the proposed membership of Euromil - a quick google seems to confirm that this can only be a good thing, and the BAFF AGM is in on Sat 28 Sept at the UJ Club

Lorax

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hackle Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
MilitaryWatches The Intelligence Cell 7
D Officers 11