BAE shop steward cnuts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ooooh_matron, Jan 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm on a train to Birmingham today, and opposite were a couple of scruffy fat, droopy eyed cunts and a similarly suited fat cunt on the way to some sort of leftist union gathering on Broad street. Amongst their usual commie drivel I was astounded when they loudly started talking about their thoughts on striking if proposed cuts come into force at various locations across BAE's estate. In addition I learnt all about which systems the army was going to scale down on and withdraw completely.

You fat useless wankers; I hope you all get cancer.

Edited to correct the street name they mentioned meeting at.

2. Serves you right for travelling standard class.

3. I like to sniff the proles

4. Fixed.

5. I remember been on strike and spending days sat in the pub watching our management cnuts going into work. Even got strike pay off the GMB.

6. I remember being on strike outside Hobart Barracks in Detmold. Strike pay? We didn't even get a cup of coffee which is probably why the whole thing only lasted a couple of hours.

7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

So which locations are BAE talking about cutting staff at?

8. Proberbly the ones that strike the most!

9. Hopefully they'll take an axe to the useless, lazy, arrogant tw@s at Barrow. If you want to know why the British shipbuilding industry collapsed, just take a wander around the yard at Barrow.

10. Barrow? You think they are bad there?
    You never saw the Swan Hunter workforce in action (or complete lack of) then?

11. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I remember being shown pictures of one of the T23 frigates in build at Swans, taken by a PO Seaman on a visit. The deck area around some of the external hatches were covered in rust, which a dockyard matey was busy painting over to cover it up.

12. Which Regt were you? :D :D :D

13. 'Barrow? You think they are bad there?
    You never saw the Swan Hunter workforce in action (or complete lack of) then?'

The difference is, Barrow is still an active yard - you can see why British Shipyards don't get commercial orders any more, we can't compete on price, schedule or quality.

14. Or work ethic?

15. But we could, very easily.
    In the bad old days of Swan Hunter having their entire nightshift sleeping the hours away it was entirely down to bad management who were afraid of the union.
    Unions and bad management, not a brilliant combination.

Properly motivated we could easily lead the world.