BAE Hummer rival

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pcar964, May 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

2. Considering what "hummer" is US slang for I presume that having some British input this will be adopted as the BAe Blowjob....
  3. I'll take one in black with smoked glass windows and some of those blingy type wheel trims.
  4. Quite apt since, if it comes from British Wasteofspace, it's probably going to suck cock.
  5. Trust it performs as good as it looks.
    UK industry can deliver the goods when required.
  6. Except it was designed as a JV between Armor group (bought by BAE last year) and Navistar and will be built in the States.
  7. This better not be a repeat of the Iveco LMV fiasco. Is it any good?
  8. The project is called Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) .

Unlike the Iveco LMV, it's much newer and so has been designed with lessons from Iraq.
  9. I remember in Bosnia the VBL's of the FFL speeding past my LR 110 while going up hill - it was like I was crawling but I was doing about 30!
  10. Hope you weren't being sarcastic, cos I'd totally go for that too.
  11. It may look similar, but i wouldn't be surprised if it is utterly different in everyting but general shape. So, there is plenty of scope for Bae to screw it up!

12. This is screaming to be pimped! Cromed to the max!

I say these bad boys should be loaded wiv these, for that bangin' look in da hood. Send fear into da souls of dem Talibanses, cos when youse flex wiv these, you is da Daddy Mack.

Cha Boyeeeeeee!

13. imagine the stereo you could mount in one of those forget fast air just crank up the volume stun or kill anyone within a k