Badging Wives

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by GunnySonics, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I dont know if anyone here has heard of this past time (Wife Badging) but it used to be rife when I was in my early 20's in Plymouth and it now seems to be making a bit of a comeback.
    Basically before you go out on the pish you grab a load of zap stickers from your unit ie: Royal Marines Commando, HMS Ark Royal, Army Be the Best and so on, these are all usually available in thier bundles from the unit PR officer.
    You then proceed out on the pish with said stickers in pocket and start searching out targets in various boozers, in my case being a bootneck in Plymouth I would visit bars used by matelots wives. (2 Trees, Jesters etc) :wink:
    I would then alocate myself a target of easy opportunity (bird falling on her arse every 2 minutes) then buy said strumpet a few sticky wets (double house vodkas at a quid). After a few stickys and a conversation to confirm said strumpet is property of Jolly Jack I would then gain an invite back to hers.
    THE IMPORTANT BIT!!!
    After giving her a bit of a seeing too I would request a glass of water, whilst Jacks mrs goes downstairs to refresh sweaty bootneck I would dive out of bed and place a number of RM Commando stickers around upstairs, such as behind the bedpost, inside shaving cabinet, inside of Jacks knicks & socks drawer etc.
    Once refreshed from the pint of water I would make my excuses about being on guard duty next day and thin out the door.
    Anyway, like I said earlier it seems this pastime is making a comeback at my unit with the younger generation so anyone living near a bootneck camp, Plymouth, Taunton etc, have a good look around upstairs, you may have been zapped recently by a randy royal. :p

If this post has caused any upset to anyone, see my relief. :lol:

2. Another dreamer obviously.

3. Gunnysonics you want to check on your mums bedpost you might find out who your father is then.

4. he'd never workout who his father was, at the last count there were 274 stickers on the headboard and another 3011 on the back of the wardrobe.

5. J_D

J_D LE

Ohhh this was a big thing a while back!

But it was a lass who did it, my mate was living her fella (both RN), she'd gone out on a BOST for 4 weeks, upon returning home, she did some spring cleaning, only to find 15 stickers of HMS Drake/HMS Norfolk/HMS Ocean in discrete places. Now being she had been on the ocean for a fair while before, she knew from the booties about this past time. To top it off, she found 2 pairs of undies in her underwear draw that were not hers but had 2 diff dhoby numbers in.

Waiting for hubby to come back from sea, to a nice home and warm cooked dinner but he walked into the house to find his Misses and the 2 birds he'd been rodgering previously. Plus a big feck off sticker on the front door, displaying 42 Co.

6. Its RN your talking about so who says it has to be a female?

7. FAIR ONE IRON, IT COULD BE A CHICK, OR A CHICK WITH A DICK, I KNOW I WOULDNT BE THAT FUSSY AS LONG AS THERES A PAIR OF BABYS BAG MEALS TO SWING OFF :lol: