Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by black_taxi, Jun 18, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Need some help urgently please , and on a friday after noon , well hear goes can any one E mail nme this afternoon with annexe C to D/AG/2717,Badges on No 8 dress I have been faxed it, but it has not come out. Failing that can anyone point me in the right direction
    Heres Hoping
  2. well, if youre talking about CS95, then the official line is:
    "No badges of any description are to be sewn onto this garment"

although futher down the notes it says:
    "The Union Emblem is to be worn on the left sleeve 10mm below the seam"

and then:
    "Formation badges are worn on the upper left sleeve 60mm below the seam."

looking for parachutist, commando, bomb disposal etc... but theres no mention!!
  3. F F
    Got the picture faxed over to my works but its turned out all black, are we supposed to affix with velcro as our colonial cousins do???
    I have used iron on webbing to attach mine but they come off after a wash or two end up stitching the corners only now.
    Thanks anyway
  4. as with all army publications, this one is very vague, so that local commanders can wear what they like and bollok anyone whos got something on that they forgot to put on themselves.
  5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Fair play Foxy you are becoming a right old QR/ Mat Regs surfer! :lol:
  6. sorry, but one arrived in the office and I nicked it, never thought Id use it though!! thats the beauty of ARRSE :D
  7. Thanx FF for the advise have told the crows /recruits to get some wonder web and get mummy/girfriend/boyfriend/live in lover to iron on, 1st one to try it melted the sodding badge. Is the a badge for sewing on badges/ emblems like what the girlguides have
    :wink: :wink: :wink: