badge

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by helles-bells, Dec 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After reading posts in this forum and coming across the term “Badge” for the RSM, I got to wondering, when did badge start being used in the Corps? I never came across it in my time (left 1989). He was simply the Razzman or the RSM (or God to himself )

2. Our was known as 'the big jock psychopath'.

3. In my time he was normally known as the TARA......................t'RSM

4. He was the scariest man I came across in my entire service.

If you remember JD, myself and Phil S******** were two of the first blokes to go on a charge when he was RSM. The rifting he gave us whilst we were stood there in our two's stays with me to this day. He shouted at me for a full five minutes with his grid never more than two inches from mine. When he finished, we looked like we'd been in a wind/saliva tunnel.

5. Or the gentleman who called the other badge' wife an ugly fat lizard and still lived.

6. But to be fair Discovery you were very pisshed.:) Happy New Year mate

7. It wasn't me it was Noshbag remember, however I do remember Smudge Smiths mrs in that robin hood fancy dress get up MMMMMMM

8. Yes I remember now. I got a right bollocking too and I wasn't even in the transport in question!!! Plus that the Badge should have had a couple of drinks and left rather than hanging on to the grim death. Mind you I think that had more than a little something to do with smudgers386 and his wifes Robin Hood outfit.

9. She certainly was a game girl wasn't she!!

10. Any lady who wears that sort of webbing gets my vote, especially when that skirt was short no I meant non-existant