Baddies

The Borg in Star Trek made me mildly uncomfortable however this has subsequently grown into serious fear as I realised that they are in fact real and renamed themselves New Labour. I will not be assimilated you Borg b*stards.

Remember seeing a tres scary large silver maggot type creature in Dr Who. A quick google search equips me with their name. The Green Death Dangerous mutant maggots!

Although, visiting various Dr Who web sites, it reminded me of my first love (well, second if you include next doors disabled grandmother), Elizibeth Sladen AKA Sarah, the Doctors biatch.

The Ringwraiths from the original Bakshi LOTR animation.

His Divine Shadow from the weird Germano-Canuck SF series Lexx.

The Commandant in Schindlers List.

Birdie_Numnums said:
The Borg in Star Trek made me mildly uncomfortable however this has subsequently grown into serious fear as I realised that they are in fact real and renamed themselves New Labour. I will not be assimilated you Borg b*stards.

That Borg bint in ST Voyager made be uncomfortable in a VERY different way :wink:

wellyhead said:
Birdie_Numnums said:

That Borg bint in ST Voyager made be uncomfortable in a VERY different way :wink:
Jeri Ryan.

I have to say, I'd gladly use her shit for toothpaste...

The Dentist (Steve Martin) in Little Shop of Horrors.

The youngest daughter in Little House on The Prairy. Don't ask me why but hated her when I was a kid.

Those Victorian dolls with porceline faces. Too frecking weird.

Beanz

LE
wellyhead said:
Birdie_Numnums said:

iwas sent a very "artisitc" although doctored pic of her, if i'm allowed to put "artistic" pics in the gallery in it goes, as it were
8O
not my type type though since i ain't a muffmuncher

man_in_blue

Old-Salt
The Sea Devils from Doctor Who always scared the crap out of me when I was younger, those shop dummy robot things were pretty scary too.

When I were a little sprog (only 'bout three or four) and living in a country that doesn't exist anymore, my dad used to tell me stories about an evil organisation called "Third Shock Army" and the nasty people in it (Ivans, Popovs, Reds) and what they'd do to me if they came visiting. For years I had a phobia of some huge bloke in a long coat, massive furry hat and an AK-47 (didn't find out for years after what an AK-47 was but it sounded nasty) doing nasty things to me. My grandad used to tell me similar stories about "nips".

Great family I have.

gibson097

Old-Salt
The Germans (oh come on they cant deny it they have been a bit naughty from time to time)

That Big baldy fecker in Dr Who had a bonce like a bell end ! Sontaran ! thats him (my mate just shouted it across the office and I though for a brief second he was warning me that there was one coming through the door !)
he used to scare the bejesus out of me (I guess in a subconcious way he still does !)

The French (not so much of late)

Christopher Lee (only in films though, Im sure hes a really nice man in proper life)

Latest Threads