BADDASS

Think you really do need a sanity check kenny, you are definetley in need of help methinks.

Thought you had quit posting? let me try and help, if you hadnt made so light of the serious topic you admitted to and the only thing you seemed to regret was it cost you a nothing medal, well it leads me to believe two things, you have no regard and respect of others, and you had a really mediocre career in the military.

Your obviously spending a lot of time brooding over this, and attacking baddass constentley because of his reaction , yet I feel my reaction to you was far worse.

Now I dont want to see anyone quit this forum over one subject it can go away, just dont expect people to support what you did, your very very lucky it only cost you a worthless medal.

Oh look..........another thread about me!

You'd think that I was unpopular wouldn't you?

KENNY R......you should team up with some of the other w*nkers on this site (QMan and co). Perhaps it needs a combined effort.

Bring it on!

PS. You're still a cnut and your mum stinks of fish.

V

vespa

what has kenny been saying ?

(ive not been here as i was on holiday fcuking need one an´all seeing how the budget turned out)

V

vespa

tigger_c/s_30 said:
Said your a TW*T :lol:
if you are trying to wind me up well sorry pal, it hasnt worked ,
excuse while i have a big yawn YAWWWNNNNN ! :p

BTW im in spain sunning myself , just thought i would have a nose to see how it is News, chat with friends etc etc while looking at webcams of UK (shite weather) makes me apprechiate the heat even more :lol:
Gibraltar is not too bad rite now and so is Fuengirola mmmm well gotta go back to the beach :arrow: .........

vespa said:
tigger_c/s_30 said:
Said your a TW*T :lol:
if you are trying to wind me up well sorry pal, it hasnt worked ,
excuse while i have a big yawn YAWWWNNNNN ! :p

BTW im in spain sunning myself , just thought i would have a nose to see how it is News, chat with friends etc etc while looking at webcams of UK (shite weather) makes me apprechiate the heat even more :lol:
Gibraltar is not too bad rite now and so is Fuengirola mmmm well gotta go back to the beach :arrow: .........

:lol: oh come on course it has worked , or you wouldnthave been bothered to tell us it hasnt, and bore us with the fact your in Spain 8O

Whats up cant afford a real holiday :?: :lol:

ps... what friends :?:

pps... As if poor old Spain hasnt had enough to put up with of late.

V

vespa

tigger_c/s_30 said:
:lol: oh come on course it has worked , or you wouldnthave been bothered to tell us it hasnt, and bore us with the fact your in Spain 8O

:lol: don´t flatter yourself pal , for all you know kennyR could be calling you a cnut and also i don´t recall asking for your opinion as it doesn´t really count :p

on a serious note i think spain has enough to worry about now than me being here, 202 dead and still climbing, they are using black ribbons on buses, shop windows and on flags here so a little respect is called for with regards to spain for the moment.

i still don´t have any evidence that you have been a serving soldier with all the "so called" experience as you claim, until then everything from you i take with a pinch of salt.
as in here everybody is equal
so i couldn´t give a flying poo for your opinions , friends well that for me to know and for you to find out :D ahh the sun is out again well i must say "hasta la vista"........

vespa said:
tigger_c/s_30 said:

:lol: don´t flatter yourself pal , for all you know kennyR could be calling you a cnut and also i don´t recall asking for your opinion as it doesn´t really count :p

on a serious note i think spain has enough to worry about now than me being here, 202 dead and still climbing, they are using black ribbons on buses, shop windows and on flags here so a little respect is called for with regards to spain for the moment.

i still don´t have any evidence that you have been a serving soldier with all the "so called" experience as you claim, until then everything from you i take with a pinch of salt.
as in here everybody is equal
so i couldn´t give a flying poo for your opinions , friends well that for me to know and for you to find out :D ahh the sun is out again well i must say "hasta la vista"........

Didnt work huh !!!!! :lol:

Its like a fight but involving a pair of females with large handbags and an armoury of wit smaller than fighting force of the Vatican City.

Pair of cnuts. Make it interesting or you will be forever called members of the WRVS, Spec Ops, Tactics cell.

Either do some real damage or book into a motel and swop bloke glue on a bogus Visa card. You pair of clenched buttocked , repressed closet homs.

Latest Threads