BAD Waanking

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spursluv, Aug 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My cousin just sent me this have any of you had any similar disasterous occurances whilst J Arthuring?

just went for a tug

while sat down i farted and followed through ( luckily had pants down so it went in the bog but i wasnt prepared and it also smudged my ball sack )
    so, i decide to keep on papping with my hard on winking at me and then the inevitable happens and i start peeing upwards like a fountain which went all over my leg but i couldn't move as half a pap was out my bummy bum bum
    so i wipe that up and realise i have yellow on my white shirt

jesus is false he doesn't lovve us all he hate me i have a pissy shirt and shitty balls and im still fll of sperm
  2. You and your cousin seem very close, is there Cajun blood in your family?
  3. Lol hmmm maybe!

No he is just a complete nutcase.
  4. Very un-gentlemanly.
    You’d never catch me behaving like that.

…I’d have locked the door and kept quiet about it.
  5. You've heard the one about the guy having a suffle in his Mum's house, lying on his bed, eyes closed, personal stereo on? When he finished and opened his eyes there was a cup of tea on the bedside table.

Is your cousin a Para or Booty?
  6. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Blimey, bit similar to this
  7. Er yeah, you'll prob fins it's the same person???
  8. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Or, perhaps just nicked you troll? 8O
  9. What the feck are you calling me a Troll for you thick cnut? you've never seen me before in your life? bit of a ridiculous comment to make don't you think? it seems to me like you are jumping on the bandwagon and not making a very good job of it.

Now be off with you, you boring little man (I imagine an ugly one as you seem very bitter)
  10. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Blue paper lit, retires and pisses pants laughing :lol:

1. It's not 'what', it is 'who'

2. Obviously I have never seen you, as this is the tinternet, you thick cnut

3. Not ridiculous at all! You have taken someones thread and posted it as your own---------------GUILTY, <dons black square>, or tell me that you surf football forums whilst wearing sandals and dreaming of flange due to your sexual orientation?

4. Bandwagon? Where do I get on?

5. Although not ugly I am fcuking bitter, but I put that down to my impending big birfdee and that I am gagging for a fcuking shag
  11. No that is exactly what I mean 'what the feck are you calling me a troll for' where does the WHO part fit in??

Er yeah, thats what I'm saying? so explain the Troll comment please?

I have taken nobodys thread and have not even posted it as my own! if you read again I have said that my cousin emailed me it, so if I was going to steal somebodys thread what then hell difference would it make whether some random wrote it or my cousin? I find it funny either way

Where do you get off is what I'm wondering?

Good luck with the shag anyway, it's obviously been a while
  12. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Ok, ok, I will yield to your obvious intellect and, I publicly retract everything I have posted on your original thread, which was well funny. No, honest.

There you are, happy now, Spursey?

And just for the record, so there are no more hard feelings or any misunderstandings, I think you are great. :)
  13. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

A great big fcuking troll 8O

x x x x x x x x
  14. hahahahhahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha.
    fcukin TROLL
  15. Billy fcuking bullshit. Liar liar pants on fire!