Bad Taste Theme

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Could borrow a pair of twins and go as the Mcanns! With an empty push chair.

go wearing nothing but boxer shorts as a premature ejaculation....you came in your boxers! Geddit! Or wear an aussie digger hat and nick a Shaun the Sheep back-pack off a small child to strap around your waist!

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
See any of the many previous threads regarding window-lickers. Many even come with illustrations to save time with costumes. After all, a few balloons and some ice cream cones come pretty cheap.

Saw a blinder once, bloke came in an old suitcase wearing stockings and jam jar type glasses, you guessed it- a sex case. I once went to one as Harold Shipman, got a few disapproving looks for that one!

You could get 2 other mates and do the following:

They dress up as World Trade Center 1 + 2

You dress up as an Aircraft and chase them around and bump into them all night?

Wear your tux, get a bowler hat, black your face up and go as as a black and white minstrel.

or

Make a human sized boily and go as corned beef hash (That tastes bad)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
bigbird67 said:
go wearing nothing but boxer shorts as a premature ejaculation....you came in your boxers! Geddit! Or wear an aussie digger hat and nick a Shaun the Sheep back-pack off a small child to strap around your waist!
Did you see me do that then? Again.

A friend of mine told me about one where you make a T-Shirt with the "Free Ian Huntley Campaign" on it.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Prae; is that a campaign, or a special offer?

I liked the one where someone got a superman outfit, a horse riding hat and made a grand entrance in a wheel chair being pushed by his missus in a nurses outfit.

I went to one a few years back and went as superman. got pushed around in a wheelchair all night, when i needed a piss i just sat there and swamped.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If I go to one, I will go as caubeen.

You should go as Death, carrying a tombstone with AIDS written/engraved on it from the adverts of the 80's. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The NAAFI Bar 22
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 109
M Officers 22