• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bad Taste Theme

go wearing nothing but boxer shorts as a premature ejaculation....you came in your boxers! Geddit! Or wear an aussie digger hat and nick a Shaun the Sheep back-pack off a small child to strap around your waist!

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
See any of the many previous threads regarding window-lickers. Many even come with illustrations to save time with costumes. After all, a few balloons and some ice cream cones come pretty cheap.

Saw a blinder once, bloke came in an old suitcase wearing stockings and jam jar type glasses, you guessed it- a sex case. I once went to one as Harold Shipman, got a few disapproving looks for that one!

You could get 2 other mates and do the following:

They dress up as World Trade Center 1 + 2

You dress up as an Aircraft and chase them around and bump into them all night?

Wear your tux, get a bowler hat, black your face up and go as as a black and white minstrel.

or

Make a human sized boily and go as corned beef hash (That tastes bad)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
bigbird67 said:
go wearing nothing but boxer shorts as a premature ejaculation....you came in your boxers! Geddit! Or wear an aussie digger hat and nick a Shaun the Sheep back-pack off a small child to strap around your waist!
Did you see me do that then? Again.

I liked the one where someone got a superman outfit, a horse riding hat and made a grand entrance in a wheel chair being pushed by his missus in a nurses outfit.

I went to one a few years back and went as superman. got pushed around in a wheelchair all night, when i needed a piss i just sat there and swamped.

Latest Threads