Bad Tan Photo Webside.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Got this link from the the Daily Wail...

Pale Is The New Tan

It's a website dedicated to photos of terrible tans. For example WFT is this?

Tan-1.jpg

Or this?

Tan-2.jpg

I'm sure this thread will contain some sage words of advice for tanners...

Wordsmith

When serving in the First Gulf War, one lad mentioned a driver he had seen take his shirt off. His forearms, face and neck were as brown as any Pakistani. His body was milky white.

I even had my own great tan as a civvy years before I joined up, I worked on a building site, from April onwards with my shirt off, and was brown on top with a pasty white arse and legs.

They're umpah loompahs, from the chocolate factory!.........:1:

When serving in the First Gulf War, one lad mentioned a driver he had seen take his shirt off. His forearms, face and neck were as brown as any Pakistani. His body was milky white.

I even had my own great tan as a civvy years before I joined up, I worked on a building site, from April onwards with my shirt off, and was brown on top with a pasty white arse and legs.
article-2127532-1287C340000005DC-278_470x551.jpg

Are you telling me you wouldnt? Gay! The lot of ya.

PS. Can i still say that? Or is that as faux pas as Guy Gibsons dog?

Can we get the first one to sing 'My Mammy'?

Or is that frowned upon these days?

I played a double round of charity golf years ago on what was the hottest day of the year, my face was like a beetroot and when I stripped of for the showers I looked like a swan vesta.

Looks like a normal night out in Liverpool to me.

I've had worse tans than that, no I haven't got photos but the tans included: A hand print on my thigh, stripes with burnt bits, brown arms and white legs....nah I'm crap at getting a tan
Who's was the handprint?.........:mrgreen: