Bad resettlement experiences

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by blind662, Apr 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok then as saw in anouther thread some of us out here have had a shite time with the resettlement :x :x :x
    so I will kick off
    Due to get outside March 97 but in August 96 , OC of 11 Sqn , proudly informs me that as a craft op I would be going to Falklands with 51
    can't go Sir ,due to be a strawb in March they dont get back till end of Jan and I've done no resettlement ,tuff your going :evil: :evil: :evil: so I had to extend to get some of it in then it was only a driving cse :roll: :roll:
    lets hear of some of the horror stories , or the swans some of you jammie two hats have got on

2. not myself (got 3 years left) but an old sq of ours in 51 (rusty s*****ns) went to usa on scuba cse for resettlement came back & was due to get out BUT they then offered in his qmsi so he stayed in did another couple of years & then had some more resettlement. now that is what you call an "OP CYGNET" (swan) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. I remember Rusty went diving with him a few years back for a couple of weeks in Cyprus

4. small world ....................eh :!: :!: :!: :!:

5. Not exactly a swan, but I did my C.P. course back in Jan 05 and proceeded to be a STRAWB in March. Was only officially unemployed for a grand total of 9 days before landing a cushty contract with a certain high flying arab's Horse Racing company. Cue lots of trips abroad looking after the likes of Frankie Dettori and millions of pounds worth of horses!!!
    Sadly I had to ditch the contract in February due to the cheeky bastards wanting me to go on the books and pay tax!!! The cheek of it!!!!!!!!