Bad resettlement experiences

Ok then as saw in anouther thread some of us out here have had a shite time with the resettlement :x :x :x
so I will kick off
Due to get outside March 97 but in August 96 , OC of 11 Sqn , proudly informs me that as a craft op I would be going to Falklands with 51
can't go Sir ,due to be a strawb in March they dont get back till end of Jan and I've done no resettlement ,tuff your going :evil: :evil: :evil: so I had to extend to get some of it in then it was only a driving cse :roll: :roll:
lets hear of some of the horror stories , or the swans some of you jammie two hats have got on

not myself (got 3 years left) but an old sq of ours in 51 (rusty s*****ns) went to usa on scuba cse for resettlement came back & was due to get out BUT they then offered in his qmsi so he stayed in did another couple of years & then had some more resettlement. now that is what you call an "OP CYGNET" (swan) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blind662 said:
I remember Rusty went diving with him a few years back for a couple of weeks in Cyprus
small world ....................eh :!: :!: :!: :!:

Not exactly a swan, but I did my C.P. course back in Jan 05 and proceeded to be a STRAWB in March. Was only officially unemployed for a grand total of 9 days before landing a cushty contract with a certain high flying arab's Horse Racing company. Cue lots of trips abroad looking after the likes of Frankie Dettori and millions of pounds worth of horses!!!
Sadly I had to ditch the contract in February due to the cheeky bastards wanting me to go on the books and pay tax!!! The cheek of it!!!!!!!!