bad request

Is it just me? Today, on trying to open some threads & pages, I get a white page which sayes "Bad request your browser sent a request this server could not understand" It has happened a few times today but, on trying again, the page opens normally

No, but I can try and get the same. Can you give me details of your browser (IE / Netscape etc) and version number (Help, ABout in the header menu) and operating system (Win 95 etc). Thanks.

Good CO said:
No, but I can try and get the same. Can you give me details of your browser (IE / Netscape etc) and version number (Help, ABout in the header menu) and operating system (Win 95 etc). Thanks.
I'm getting it in chat sometimes with win 98, aol 9.0 and ie 6.0.2800. No problems elsewhere though

Searching our error logs (quite a big task!) I can see a report that there is a problem with your IP. Unfortunately:

1. Very few other people seem to get it.

2. I cannot seem to find out using the standard methods (google!) what the cause of the problem is.

My understanding is that it is due to a confilict between our software and your browser and/or proxy set up. My only recommendation is that you try disabling any proxy that you are using and see if that helps. Meanwhile we'll see if we can find out anything more.