Bad Luck stalks Labour Election

#1

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#4
3_Peco_Seconds_GO said:
maybe they DONT want to win this time around ..
Well, Mervin King reckons that whoever wins this election will sign themselves out of election victory for an entire generation after their first term, simply because of the massive austerity measures, including taxes that are going to have to be imposed to keep the IMF out of it and our credit ratings manageable.

It wouldn't be funny if Labour, having managed the wrecking of the nations finances get back in after one term because someone else had to do all the dirty work to fix their fcuking mess.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's exactly what happened . . . . . unless of course there was a convenient patriotic war towards the end of the first term that guaranteed the house-cleaner a second term to reap some rewards for implementing said austerity measures. It would be history repeating itself, but undoubtedly with a much weaker leader.
 

Alsacien

LE
Moderator
#5
I can understand the Gravesend incident - if I was a Labour candidate, I would be getting shitfaced every night too.....
 
#6
Labour have a 'Twitter tsar'?! I was all for voting Brown (to avoid the lib dems) especially after his bigot comment (legend!) but now... that's just silly.
 
#8
Alsacien said:
I can understand the Gravesend incident - if I was a Labour candidate, I would be getting shitfaced every night too.....
I hope they are paying their bar bill unlike others we know, Mr Speaker did you hear that!
 
#10
Bad luck, my arrse, that just criminal stupidity, do you want a F**king retard representing you in Westminster,
if so vote Labour
 
#11
Biped said:
Well, Mervin King reckons that whoever wins this election will sign themselves out of election victory for an entire generation after their first term... It wouldn't be funny if Labour, having managed the wrecking of the nations finances get back in after one term because someone else had to do all the dirty work to fix their fcuking mess.
It would be funny if the Lib Dems positioned themselves as the opposition during a Conservative term and consigned Labour to history's dustbin. I'm not a Lib Dem supporter per se, I just hate Labour.
 
#12
Bat_Crab said:
Biped said:
Well, Mervin King reckons that whoever wins this election will sign themselves out of election victory for an entire generation after their first term... It wouldn't be funny if Labour, having managed the wrecking of the nations finances get back in after one term because someone else had to do all the dirty work to fix their fcuking mess.
It would be funny if the Lib Dems positioned themselves as the opposition during a Conservative term and consigned Labour to history's dustbin. I'm not a Lib Dem supporter per se, I just hate Labour.
That would make me happy. I don't have a problem with "old" Labour- I disagree, but at least most of them were relatively honest. I hate "new" Labour and would happily see them flushed.
 
F

fozzy

Guest
#14
Biped said:
It wouldn't surprise me if that's exactly what happened . . . . . unless of course there was a convenient patriotic war towards the end of the first term that guaranteed the house-cleaner a second term to reap some rewards for implementing said austerity measures. It would be history repeating itself, but undoubtedly with a much weaker leader.
...and Royal Navy :(
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top