Bad Lads Army

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Eddy_Webster, Aug 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well!
    What do people think about it? :(
    Was it total rubbish or was there some truth in what we saw.
    For so long now the public have voiced thier views about bringing back National Service. :?
    What do the young kids/Chavs need? Discipline or six weeks at an ATR?
    Or in some peoples eyes was it all a bit Mickey Mouse? :oops:

2. Mickey Mouse, utter shite TV, pointless. Watched the first one then binned it

3. I think it highlighted perfectly that National Service is needed, now more than ever.

The youth of today have become misguided and perhaps even idle, the show demonstrated that these kids needed to be shown who's boss and how/where to direct their anger and frustations in a focused and productive manner.

Some of them even joined up after the show.

4. Being one with zero experience, why? How similar are the British Army 1950's and the British Army 2004?

Good to hear they've been inspired to join though.

5. In a sense these buggers were volunteers. They were not obliged to be there at all, unlike conscripts. I expect there was no sanction on them leaving at will as well

6. In a sense these buggers were volunteers. They were not obliged to be there at all, unlike conscripts. I expect there was no sanction on them leaving at will as well

7. In a sense these buggers were volunteers. They were not obliged to be there at all, unlike conscripts. I expect there was no sanction on them leaving at will as well

8. In a sense these buggers were volunteers. They were not obliged to be there at all, unlike conscripts. I expect there was no sanction on them leaving at will as well

9. Lets face facts People, If big joe and Nookie had been given a free reign a certain couple of twin recruits would have been hammer punched back into the fifties, which lets face it they needed.

On the other hand the Poster boy smiles that Montgomery Plt portrayed to the cameras were genuine because we have all been there and felt the pride of having accomplished something in their lives

but I do not believe for a minute any of them will have "the shilling" in their sky this time next week !!!

10. Any substance in the rumour that the five have all enlisted into the Kingos?

11. The Royal Regiment of Chavs, Gypsies and thieves.

If they did sign on, best of luck to them, at least they're putting structure, discipline and direction into their lives.

Keeps them out of the grey bar hotel at least, and away from my sister.

TCH, B Liar et all.......National Service should be compulsory for all Chavs.
    Put it in the manifesto now.

12. You really meant that, didn't you.

TTFN

BFG

13. what happened there????