Bad Lads army

Interesting. What happens though, if some of the little darlings sit down and say "Shan't, won't, and you can't make me" ? :?:

The article refers to Lads Army from last year............I knew one of the NCO's from my time in...............Libel Law precludes saying anymore :lol: but he was funny as fcuk.

Interesting. What happens though, if some of the little darlings sit down and say "Shan't, won't, and you can't make me" ?
They'll probably be taken to one side and sat in a warm, comfy chair and given some "time out" to get back in touch with their collective self-esteems before mandatory gender and diversity sensitivity training.

Personally I'd like to see them get a daily shoe-ing for being scroats, but that's hadly likely to happen.

Our Chaplain was hired by the original show and keeps getting letters from the lads who did the show. They are all positive and a couple even joined the army.

Good news

For Lads Army the volunteers were woken at 6.30am for a day of square bashing, assault courses, boxing, unarmed combat, trench warfare, bayonet training and 10-mile hikes.
Some exercise and discipline should be good for them. I believe that National Service should be brought back in for ALL school leavers at 16 or 18. If we still had it I think that this country would be a lot different from what it has become today.

Did you actually do national service?

msr

No I didn’t as I'm only twenty now. I think that it would have done a lot for myself and everyone who I was at school with, the good ones and the bad.

My uncle did it and he said he loved it.

I think it is a great idea, as long as it doesn't involve the Army. My dad was a regular just at the end of NS. He says it turned out miserable soldiers, and basically took up all the army's time.

Perhaps a period of basic training followed by 9 months social work.

daiO said:
Some exercise and discipline should be good for them. I believe that National Service should be brought back in for ALL school leavers at 16 or 18. If we still had it I think that this country would be a lot different from what it has become today.
Agree with the discipline, but not the exercise. I'm quite comforted that 99% of the scrotes I am likely to meet are lardy, unfit, wheezing unco-ordinated smackheads with no muscle tone, failing internal organs and a propensity to collapse screaming for their social worker in the event of the slightest violence directed against their person.
Feed the fcukers on 500 big macs a day for 6 months, then they'll die even sooner. :D

I worked with a lot of homeless types and the young ones did'nt have a clue how to keep themselves or there room clean and zero interest in likfe Skills 6 weeks in a drafty hut getting beasted would have done them a world of good but these days it would be all too PC sort of missing the point :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 51
Eddy_Webster The Intelligence Cell 17
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 249