Bad Lads army

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Feb 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Interesting. What happens though, if some of the little darlings sit down and say "Shan't, won't, and you can't make me" ? :?:

2. HLS

HLS Old-Salt

The article refers to Lads Army from last year............I knew one of the NCO's from my time in...............Libel Law precludes saying anymore :lol: but he was funny as fcuk.

3. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

They'll probably be taken to one side and sat in a warm, comfy chair and given some "time out" to get back in touch with their collective self-esteems before mandatory gender and diversity sensitivity training.

Personally I'd like to see them get a daily shoe-ing for being scroats, but that's hadly likely to happen.

4. Our Chaplain was hired by the original show and keeps getting letters from the lads who did the show. They are all positive and a couple even joined the army.

Good news

5. Some exercise and discipline should be good for them. I believe that National Service should be brought back in for ALL school leavers at 16 or 18. If we still had it I think that this country would be a lot different from what it has become today.

6. msr

msr LE

Did you actually do national service?

msr

7. No I didn’t as I'm only twenty now. I think that it would have done a lot for myself and everyone who I was at school with, the good ones and the bad.

My uncle did it and he said he loved it.

8. I think it is a great idea, as long as it doesn't involve the Army. My dad was a regular just at the end of NS. He says it turned out miserable soldiers, and basically took up all the army's time.

Perhaps a period of basic training followed by 9 months social work.

9. Agree with the discipline, but not the exercise. I'm quite comforted that 99% of the scrotes I am likely to meet are lardy, unfit, wheezing unco-ordinated smackheads with no muscle tone, failing internal organs and a propensity to collapse screaming for their social worker in the event of the slightest violence directed against their person.
    Feed the fcukers on 500 big macs a day for 6 months, then they'll die even sooner. :D

10. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

'Bad Lad's Army' - reality TV featuring 1 KINGS.... :D

11. I worked with a lot of homeless types and the young ones did'nt have a clue how to keep themselves or there room clean and zero interest in likfe Skills 6 weeks in a drafty hut getting beasted would have done them a world of good but these days it would be all too PC sort of missing the point :roll: