Bad Lads Army

#5
just finished watching tonights episode, they say the camp is on Salisbury Plain somewhere, anyone got any ideas where it is and what its called? a grid would be even better. just out of interest mind....
 
#6
Turned over halfway through and remembered how much of a chav cnut that Brown is...getting all leary and calling the NCOs "dogs" and saying if the camera wasn't there it would be a different story - you're right there son....you'd be picking up your teeth!
 
#9
Got to be honest, I have a morbid fascination for that series, mostly for watching how arrogant disrespectful little nob-heads come to realise the stupidity of their ways. One example, in another series was the lad giving it his all, untill they were pouring cold water over his naked body with him laying face down. The plucky young sport still managed to tell them to go **** themselves, and was later comended for his strength of character :D ! However, I think in his case they harnessed his attitude, a different stroy to this brown boy mong- who clearly should be gangraped until the tears run dry.
 
#10
agreed, though i must admit the clip of him kicking off in the cookhouse looked interesting. i hope the corporal twa ts the arrogant disrespectful cnut
 
#12
anyone got any idea what the insurance deal is here? i mean obviously they are not real recruits so is military law enforceable upon them? and how far physically can they push them? i must admit i missed this first time round and only caught half of Officer Class but the new one is being filmed this summer, they are still looking for applicants so if you have any rowdy teenagers sign them up! http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=5050
 
#13
kenny_McCormickk said:
anyone got any idea what the insurance deal is here? i mean obviously they are not real recruits so is military law enforceable upon them? and how far physically can they push them? i must admit i missed this first time round and only caught half of Officer Class but the new one is being filmed this summer, they are still looking for applicants so if you have any rowdy teenagers sign them up! http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=5050
They'll sign a waiver / agreement so all parties are covered but from what I've seen, they can jack it in, walk off etc...
A couple did some time with the Provost Sgt for doing a runner or backchatting the OC...he gave some grief and a bit of beasting but no big deal. Remember alot is for the cameras. If the tw@ts still want to go then they go.
 
#14
Was the first one the one when the lad did a runner and left his shoes by the fence?

Or am I confused at its the one with those kids who are always in trouble and breaking the laws?
 
#15
Would be interesting to have some follow on who is doing what after some time has gone by,see how they have faired since they took part in the series.
Have any gone on and joined up? I know persec etc involved so no names just if any did take the plunge as at the end of one series Army recruiters turned up and looked like they were getting a good response from the lads.
 
#16
kenny_McCormickk said:
just finished watching tonights episode, they say the camp is on Salisbury Plain somewhere, anyone got any ideas where it is and what its called? a grid would be even better. just out of interest mind....
I think its New Zealand farm Camp can any arrsers confirm as for a grid no idea look it up on a training area map.
 
#17
personally i thought the officer one was the best due , simply to the provost sgt who i thought was an utter legend,
''bark like a dog''
 
#18
whitenoisebabies said:
kenny_McCormickk said:
just finished watching tonights episode, they say the camp is on Salisbury Plain somewhere, anyone got any ideas where it is and what its called? a grid would be even better. just out of interest mind....
I think its New Zealand farm Camp can any arrsers confirm as for a grid no idea look it up on a training area map.
Browndown I think
 
#19
They are now looking to make the latest series. I saw the advert on a website I go on. They said it had a twist I cannot be sure what it is though, what else can they do? Bad Lads Army: Brecon perhaps. I've applied for infomation on it but I'm still waiting out on it. I'll post it if I get any come backs I've posted a link to the advert below.

http://www.starnow.co.uk/Reality-TV/bad_lads_army_itv.htm
 
#20
Is_That_A_Wah said:
whitenoisebabies said:
kenny_McCormickk said:
just finished watching tonights episode, they say the camp is on Salisbury Plain somewhere, anyone got any ideas where it is and what its called? a grid would be even better. just out of interest mind....
I think its New Zealand farm Camp can any arrsers confirm as for a grid no idea look it up on a training area map.
Browndown I think
Nah, the 2nd series (Officers) was Browndown.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eddy_Webster The Intelligence Cell 17
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 249
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 11

Similar threads

New Posts

Top