• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

BAD LADS ARMY

:pBAD LADS ARMY ITV any one watch it tonight i was shocked to see some provo sgt beasting some of the guys there with the most dangerous exercise ive ever seen
i mean feet on top of a barrel like nearly 4ft high and in the press up position jesus imagine the pressure on the lower spine OMG i just cringed wene i saw it .....

ANY COMMENTS ON THIS ONE????/

liversynth said:
:pBAD LADS ARMY ITV any one watch it tonight i was shocked to see some provo sgt beasting some of the guys there with the most dangerous exercise ive ever seen
i mean feet on top of a barrel like nearly 4ft high and in the press up position jesus imagine the pressure on the lower spine OMG i just cringed wene i saw it .....

ANY COMMENTS ON THIS ONE????/
The Provost, was obviously under supervision, its only television... And I served with ol'Tim in Bos, and he wasn't a Provost Sgt then... But is a cracking lad, (also seen in many a war film as a German soldier), what a chequered past he has.