BAD LADS ARMY: STAGED CRAP!

I have an idea, find these trolls who post 100 bizarre or troublesome posts in a day...... and then stick them on Bad Lads Army and the tender mercies of the Provost Sgt? Would be good entertainment! You see how he dislikes the fat welsh one, no doubt these trolls are fat non mobile hippos with nothing to do but post 100 times in a day

Wench3000 said:
Is anyone going to get in touch with these lot and alert them to the impending walt induced media barrage that is surely about to arrive?
I've sent 'em a link to this thread, you never know but this story about going to the tabloids might just be true and they deserve a bit of warning.

Harry Paget Flashman said:
Wench3000 said:
Is anyone going to get in touch with these lot and alert them to the impending walt induced media barrage that is surely about to arrive?
I've sent 'em a link to this thread, you never know but this story about going to the tabloids might just be true and they deserve a bit of warning.
Slashpeak is a cunt, anything he says will have about as much credibility Dr Crippens defence lawyer. Those in possession of the facts know this for sure. It'd probably a reminicence of the "Mirror Photgraph" saga.

You're right about him (in your own colourful way). But, as I mentioned, these (probably quite genuine) people deserve a heads-up on this just in case someone does take it seriously.

Harry Paget Flashman said:
You're right about him (in your own colourful way). But, as I mentioned, these (probably quite genuine) people deserve a heads-up on this just in case someone does take it seriously.
I aim to please :D

Definitely mate, Forewarned is Forearmed and all that. They are probably well aware of these tendancies, he's done this before.

Sorry to bring this two year + old topic back up, but I am and adult staff member with the CCF contingent in question and thought I would provide some closure on the issue, as reading this thread recently has made my blood boil...... :x

The troll in question did work with our cadet force at one point, a long time ago (before I was even a Cadet myself, so before 2004). I know that he was a self appointed WO2, the CC never 'promoted' him, 49E brigade found out and the pervibial hit the fan. They then turned him down when he applied for a commission. He caused the CC a whole load of grief (who still won't talk about it when asked). He finally left (or was pushed) because he wrote loads of 'letters' up the CofC complaining about how the place was run. Naturally (and scarely) I suspect he moved on and is still probably trying to work in the cadet forces to this day. Naturally he therefore had a dislike for our Contingent, if you read his posts, and I have, I can tell constantly who he is talking about within the staff team.

The allegation about our CC was bollocks aswell, as you had all sussed. Our Contingent commander did have previous service, hence why he restarted our CCF back in 2000, and why he got the medal.

Anyway, I have only recently joined Arrse, its an interesting site. I suspect I will be more a lurker than anything else.

Ta.
:wave:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eddy_Webster The Intelligence Cell 17
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 249
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 11