Bad Lads Army (merged)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jul 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive just watched bad lads army.

Why don't they just knock fcuk out of those gobby brothers?

Does anyone know who that Provo Sgt is?

2. I had a pair of identical twins in a recruit squad. I made them mill against each other until they had both beaten seven kinds of living shite out of the other. It quietened them down.

3. Doesn't the platoon sergeant sound like David Brent?

4. No, but I think the devil worshipper had him on the back foot for a while:

RP: 'Ow long you bin a satanist then?
    Nob: 'bout three or four years, sergeant
    RP: Family thing, is it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Is this the type of show where they take deliquints and put them through bootcamp?

6. Yes mate, but its a tad unrealistic, noone beats you with a pique handle when you lag behind on a run, and a Big barrel chested Irish guards Drill WO doesn't wallop you accross the chops when you hear his cliche's for the first time

7. Wasnt he in Dog Soldiers....as a fecking werewolf? Any man who can grow facial hair like that deserves respect! :D

Its always the same, the wide boy gobshoites cant hack it.

8. Thought they were all supposed to be well-hard geezers? From the number of them that were blubbing all over the place, I would reckon that they'd be
    frightened by a pack of Brownies. My Granny was harder than that load of cnuts! 8)

9. there's a big f*cker in one of the sections (the one who wouldn't apologise cos it was a sign of weakness......whilst blubbing :lol: )

now is he ... or is he not ...PRIVATE PILE .....YOU JELLY DONUT EATING PIECE OF SH*T.

10. Oh thats it Pile,
    Don't make any fcuking effort Pile,
    If God wanted you at the top of this obstacle
    he would of miracled your arrse up here by now

(or wowrds to that effect)

:roll:

11. or , surely the best quote of all

"JEEEEEEESUS CHRIST SON , DID YOUR MOMMA HAVE ANY CHILDREN WHO LIVED" :lol: :lol: :lol:
    some bad lads questions.....

how hard is it to look tough in a beret that looks like a childs paddling pool.

where is the Provo's neck , will he have to go "diffy" for it.??

is the provo in fact yosemite sam??

what the f*ck is that tatoo on the egg ops. face?? 8O

answers please.

12. Dunno mate, haven't seen it. You don't get it on BFBS DVD's.

13. i watched it and actually cringed at how soft these so called "hard men" are, :lol:
    something is missing i reckon these lads have been molly coddled by social workers and doting mums who spoils them with no dads around to tan their arses, i wouldn't want them in my trench, i don't carry a box of kleenex all the time for them to use. :roll:

14. i watched it and actually cringed at how soft these so called "hard men" are, :lol:
    something is missing i reckon these lads have been molly coddled by social workers and doting mums who spoils them with no dads around to tan their arses, i wouldn't want them in my trench, i don't carry a box of kleenex all the time for them to use. :roll:

15. Could use them as human shields though, so your decent lads don't get it :twisted: