Bad Lads Army Extreme: Whats next, Commando Course Training?

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by BashaBasher, Sep 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have now had Bad Lads Army Extreme which is just 1950s Para Training, I was thinking it would lead to 1950s Commando Course training

Who else would think this?

2. Sounds like a great idea! How about replacing the boxing gloves for milling with roll mats :twisted:

3. How about going on to do a tour of duty in Malaya??

4. Obviously in the buff too... followed by a big bootneck booty in the gonads for good measure. In the words of the great philosopher known as Keegan... they'll luv it, absolutely luv it!

5. Obviously in the buff too... followed by a big bootneck booty in the gonads for good measure. In the words of the great philosopher known as Keegan... they'll luv it, absolutely luv it!

6. In the buff like real Bootnecks - Im sure ITV would love it!! :p

7. Is there an echo in here?

8. How about Bad Lads extreme... a section comprised of extremely anti social types despatched to Helmand with minimal support and minimal equipment.....??? Oops Reid beat me too it.

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Why not have,
    Bad Lads Army Extreme-WW2 Russian Penal Bttn the lot of them can do fronta wave suacide charges in front of live fire. The winners (all of them) can then do live mine field clearance wearing snow shows. any one left gets sent to the Gulag. Hopefully the public geat great TV and the tax payer gets rid of 30 wasters and lowlife :twisted:

10. What about much the same format as before, 'extreme' training, lots of shouting, then dispatch them to a deserted island somewhere, give 'em gats, plenty of rounds, and perhaps some support weapons, and let them kill one another off (sort of inter section competition?)

Military analysis, and action replays to be disected by Tim Collins, Alan Hansen, and Noel Edmonds.

11. I suppose sooner or later they would, They would have to do yomps, klepper canoeing, abseilling and shore raiding skills.

It would have to be renamed Bad Lads Marines or Bad Lads Commando?

I was going to say Bad Lads Army SAS but i think the 1950s B.L.A.X. Paras training covers that

There has already been somthing like that on BBC, 'SAS Are You Tough Enough' if anyone remembers it.

12. Gents, gents! You're all missing the next logical step:

Bad Lads Wehrmacht Extreme - Wheels Of Terror

Each of the chav scum gets to be beaten with rifle butts and hosed down in stripy pyjamas as a quick Concentration Camp stylee intro, before getting the opportunity to "volunteer" for service with the 27th (Penal) Panzer Regiment.

Training to include:

Pouring hails of lead into advancing Russian hordes
    Correct organisation of and conduct during p*ss up in brothel
    How to take out a T34 with a bag of stick grenades
    The correct recipe for Obergefreiter Porta's bortsch

It's a winner!

13. Bad Lads Wehrmacht Extreme - Wheels Of Terror

Including drinking large ammounts of fiery Kirsch.

14. Lord of the flies extreme, with flamethrowers and to be fair some pram faces.

15. And pulling gold teeth out of the ruskies mouth and fighting with sharpened entrenching tools :twisted: