Bad Ideas of our time

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Mar 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well here is a good one to start with:

El Salvador prisoner caught with grenade up backside

SAN SALVADOR, March 1 (Reuters) - An inmate at an El Salvador jail was caught with a hand grenade stuffed up his backside -- a novel attempt to disguise his apparent escape plans.

Guards at the San Francisco Gotera prison outside the capital San Salvador found the V40 grenade, about the size of a golf ball, lodged up the man's rectum during a security clampdown, a prison spokesman said on Thursday.

They also caught another 16 inmates who each swallowed a mobile phone.

"We'll have to expel the objects and if they won't come out we'll have to perform surgery in hospital," said Alberto Uribe, a spokesman for the El Salvador prison service.

Last year, prison guards found an M67 grenade in the vagina of a female visitor at the overcrowded La Esperanza-Mariona prison on the northern fringes of San Salvador.

Prisoners in the Central American country use weapons to try to escape or attack fellow inmates and prison guards, and use cellular phones to order free gang members to commit crimes or smuggle narcotics.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N01358298.htm

2. Visions of someone putting a gloved finger up his rectum and pulling out the first thing he touched - the firing pin...

3. Yeah, but where'd the fly-off handle go?!

That having been said, minor damage to the descending colon for a few seconds would be the least of his worries!

4. at school we was told of a storie where a russian wanted to make his own fireworks... and took a chainsaw to a grenade...

another storie was two russians where fighting for months because one of their dog had taken the ear of the other dog off its head...
    the fighting resulted in one man getting a grenade and throwing it at the man... his dog though he was playing fetch and retrieved the grenade... the storie then ends with us saying bye bye to russian and dog...

true or not... made me laugh...

5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Big girl :eek:

6. Hmm:

[​IMG]

7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Do the bomb squad use a Wheelbarrow for this?

"Spread 'em wider, love! We're about to insert the camera."

8. Some of the films I have seen, she would be classed as small....

9. Only two options I'm afraid:

Option 1 - Good Looking chick - Manual approach to examine the area thoroughly and careful removal of said object by hand :D

Option 2 - Munter - Desrtuction in situ :twisted:

10. Just the one to go round?

Definite shortage of mobiles in El Salvador then.

11. Not really, - take a look at a babies head!! 8O 8O

12. All she needed was a good bang!
    "Shove one of these up your chuff, it;ll blow yer socks off lass"

I'll get my coat...