Bad Drills

Five or six people at the party were later 'unusually fully cooperative' because they did not want to be accused of the killing, said one police source.
:lol:

One less drug pushing thieving scumbag in the world.

Irish roulette? :)

Collopy was captured in his kitchen handling the pistol and showing younger people in the house how to kill someone.
Reminds me of this:

:D

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a CNUT!

How does someone manage to shoot themselves in the head at point-blank range with a 9mm and still manage to need a life-support machine for over 24 hours? i would have thought that would have been game over, there and then.
Anyway, let's not get too upset over the untimely demise of this pillar of society, eh. What a cnut.

Edited because I can't count.

Same happened here in Budapest with a seriously shite gyppo singer called Zambo Jimmy. He was a moron loved by the gyppo theiving twáts for his seriously bad "rock ballads". Cúnt thought he was handsome:

Death: Clicky

His mourning widow still manages to find a couple of extra recordings of his cráp to push out a new album every anniversary of his death.

A pity he will not be able to attend the presentation ceremony for his Darwin award. D: It must be a big event this year as it’s Darwin’s anniversary.

Gubmint_Agent said:
How does someone manage to shoot themselves in the head at point-blank range with a 9mm and still manage to need a life-support machine for over 24 hours? i would have thought that would have been game over, there and then.
Anyway, let's not get too upset over the untimely demise of this pillar of society, eh. What a cnut.

Story goes they harvested his organs for transplant. Somebody somewhere will gain from it. Still doesn't take from the fact that hes a tawt!

waiting to see if the vid turns up on Youtube, he was supposedly told to take the mag out, mong obviously to stupid to clear n safe it properly.

Gubmint_Agent said:

I'm guessing there was more dead space then brain in his head to begin with... :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geezer466 The Intelligence Cell 20
chally2 Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 10
Victorian_Major Weapons, Equipment & Rations 6