Bad day to be a goat

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy_Shot, Sep 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6979292.stm

Nepal's state-run airline has confirmed that it sacrificed two goats to appease a Hindu god, following technical problems with one of its aircraft.
    Nepal Airlines said the animals were slaughtered in front of the plane - a Boeing 757 - at Kathmandu airport.

How long before the fluffy-huggers get all agitated I wonder?

Could this catch on...

Quantas - Kangaroo gets it. Air France - shipment of British Lambs torched on the tarmac. Virgin - ??

2. Hmmm, does this count as alternative overhaul and maintenance or was it complementary O&M??

:cuddle: :cuddle:

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I want to be a plane technician for Virgin . . . a dream job. Only problem is, I don't think I can make a new patio on the runway.

4. Leave the bloody goats and ring boeing

5. Just been long haul with Virgin - the contents of some of their stewardesses uniforms was very appertising!!

6. Probably got fed up with "your call is important to us", "your call is currently in a queue", and "if your 757 is fooked, press 5"......and thought sod that for a game of soldiers, pass us me Kukri and get Daisy & Buttercup airside sharpish.

7. When has it ever been a good day to be a goat?

8. Thursdays.

9. Turkish airline staff did a camel last year to celebrate a new plane. Unfortunately in view of passengers! A bit of fuss over that....

10. If it's any day, it'll be a Monday.

Clicky

13 February 2006 was a Monday.

M'lud, I rest my case.

11. They did years ago and RGR were stopped from doing it even though it was part of their religion.

12. True - if you want to be a goat and get bummed, Thursdays are a good day to be a goat if you just fancy popping into town for some leisurely pineapple shopping.

13. Cait, I now see where I was wrong. I'm sorry. Thanks for your patience.

I forgot why I never go down the fruit market after Wednesdays.

14. Oh I thought this was a STAFFORDS doggie moan...

15. Interesting way of fixing a snag that keeps getting written of as "UTRF"