Bad day at the office

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BANDSMAN69, Jul 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought I would sound off, after two days off came in to the office this am like a 'bear with a sore head.' Took the piss out of a co-worker that went down like a lead baloon.

Other co-workers pissed me off, punched a few metal lockers calmed down now..nearly home time. I am bothered what they think like fcuk am I.

Now going home still slightly pissed of than before....

Not expecting or looking for sympathy or understanding 'just fecking sounding off' rant over.

Does anybody else feel like...this or is just me ?

2. Every day mate.

3. That's working in McDonalds for you.

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I bet your a joy to work with!

5. I've learned that coming back after the hols (even a weekend) I'm like a f'kin lunatic. One old boy hit the nail on the head - "It's because you've been your own man for a while, and now you are back here". You know what they say, it's the hope that kills you. Once you've accepted it, it's not so bad.

Getting right out of the environment and going somewhere totally mellow is a good idea - running in a wood, not too fast so you can go far - is also a good idea. But yeah, work...........push ups with the double clap kill me, but I've went into a room on my own and done big explosive sets with no effort, and then sore tits for a week, because I've been so angry.

6. Get over yourself you big prune.

Take an anger mgt cse or get therapy or even closure but please, don't talk to us of anger. We're all fecking angry about something.

7. Well I'm outraged that your angry about something. I'm Off to shout at some minions. :x

8. You could always try and get a better job perhaps? one that doesn't send you into a rage every time you have to go to work.

9. Bend the old ladies ear after the crunchy nuts,take the pressure off before you get to workplace after all thats what they're there for innit.

10. At least your not feeling suicidal.

11. Look mate. Face the facts, they don't like you. They have more of a laugh when you're not there - about you, they talk about you behind your back and they all wish you would fuck off. Face the facts, they don't like you. They have more of a laugh when you're not there - about you, they talk about you behind your back and they all wish you would fuck off. Face the facts, they don't like you. They have more of a laugh when you're not there - about you, they talk about you behind your back and they all wish you would fuck off. Face the facts, they don't like you. They have more of a laugh when you're not there - about you, they talk about you behind your back and they all wish you would fuck off.

[​IMG]

If anyone else needs counseling - just ask.

12. Thanks Banjo Bill I have got the message I might just do that.

13. My pleasure, I'm getting good at this counselling malarky... think I might take it up professionally. :idea:

14. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

I have a feeling you wouldn't get many repeat patients. Then again B&Q might be selling a lot more rope, Boots might be selling a lot more paracetamol and Bargin Booze might be selling a lot more budget rotgut.

15. Too late my friend. BlotBangRub bought the lot.