Bad ass TV/Movie characters

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Bad_Crow, Aug 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The most simple way to solve any problem that might require a little force I find is to always ask myself... What Would Jack Bauer do?

e/g

You lose your keys - What do you do???

Jack Bauer would assess the situation. Relax and adjust heading to the nearest key cutters. Upon arriving he would find a robbery in progress. He'd pull his side arm out and drop all the robbers. Except one.
    He would the conduct a quick interrogation and discover that it was part of a wider plan to Nuke The WhiteHouse by the end of the day. He would then proceed on a one man advance to contact with car chases, airplane crashes, Nuclear explosions and most of all... More small arms fire than the FTX on Pond Jump West. On the way killing more people than the plague and generally p1ssing off all of his bosses friends and family.

The guys a legend.

Any other characters waiting to give advice on solving day to day problems?

2. Jack Ryan from the Tom clancy books/films always manages to get himself and everyone else out of the sh*t despite looking like your bog standard bank manager or American tourist.

3. The late great Fred Dibnah would knock out a few courses of bricks adjacent to the keyless door, fill the void with wood, tyres etc. and burn the lot bringing down a nice new doorway.

4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I much use the sage advice given by that great patriot and thinker, Wallace. 'A nice bit of cheese can't do any harm, Grommet'.

5. My wedding video stars among others "She who casts no shadow" the mother in law. Enough said.

6. I believe that Dirty Harry Callaghan would simply do the manly thing and shoot out the look with his 44 magnum hand gun.

7. In the words of Micheal Caine in The Italian Job "you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"

Tad over the top but a workable solution :roll: 8)

8. Han Solo

i didn't do this for you princess, i'm in it for the money!!!

legend

:D

9. :D

Ohhhhhh Yes! More than enough said. I wonder how Jack Bauer would deal with a drunken witch at his own wedding?

10. Jules from Pulp Fiction, of course.

Any bog-standard hired killer can shoot someone in the chest. But it takes a special kind of killer to be able to recite patched-together Bible verse beforehand, and not sound like a televangelist, or one of those mousy, creepy little guys who get arrested for plotting to bomb abortion clinics.

11. You all wrong, Begbie out of Trainspotting, 'ave some

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Heh. The immortal line "He's a psycho, but he's ma mate. What can I do?"

Jack Palance would do for me.

13. It would HAVE to be Pee Wee Herman

14. Ray Mears.

Lose your keys, no probs. He'll just head out to the woods, build a shelter get a fire going russle up some scoff and just spend the night under the stars. After a rest he'd just melt a pot down and make a new key to get in the house.

Job done.

15. I would say that Bear Grills bloke would have been able to do the same. But then again he'd probably get locked up for starting his campfire in the Penthouse suite in the Hilton!!! :twisted: