• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bad airmanship?

[video]http://www.maniacworld.com/bad-takeoff-for-helicopter.html[/video]

Bit fecking basic if you ask me....

As I was always taught - "Never stick your tail where you wouldn't stick your dick"

C

cloudbuster

I was a nanosecond away from commenting on silly places you've stuck your dick, but I shall desist, and stick to "Yup, he fucked up."

On the plus side, he managed to have a relatively benign TR strike and avoid spiralling into a big heap of components.

Been nearly-there, with Nige W*tts at the helm, turned the fenestron green while out strimming.

C

cloudbuster

Harsh, but fair. A competant crewman is worth his weight in fuel. Even Nick P. On a good day.

C

cloudbuster

I thought you were flying with me on that exercise?
You may well be right, although I did get about a bit in those days. :)

It might have been Campbell that guided Green Nigel into the trees.

All well on the employment front?

(Talking of GN, does anyone have a contact address? I owe him a huge letter of apology for not replying to a very nice letter from him after Granby)

Bloody lucky I reckon. I think the main rotor takes out the cable just before the tail rotor. May well have been a different story had he trashed the tail rotor instead of a few tip caps?

No, the Northwest Regional Air Support/Operations will be Cheshire, Lancs, GMP and North Wales. I believe that all will call themselves NW Air Support/Ops.

GMP ?
Please tell little old moi, that they have had a rethink and got rid of that Notar.
Sh1t the politics of that purchase where hilarious, I once emptied the crew room in Liverpool when I asked if a certain Inspector was a mason.

john

Latest Threads