Bad airmanship?

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Apr 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bit fecking basic if you ask me....

As I was always taught - "Never stick your tail where you wouldn't stick your dick"
  2. I was a nanosecond away from commenting on silly places you've stuck your dick, but I shall desist, and stick to "Yup, he fucked up."

On the plus side, he managed to have a relatively benign TR strike and avoid spiralling into a big heap of components.

Been nearly-there, with Nige W*tts at the helm, turned the fenestron green while out strimming.
  3. No crewman,

No SA,

No sympathy.
  4. Harsh, but fair. A competant crewman is worth his weight in fuel. Even Nick P. On a good day.
  5. I thought you were flying with me on that exercise?
  6. You may well be right, although I did get about a bit in those days. :)

It might have been Campbell that guided Green Nigel into the trees.

All well on the employment front?

(Talking of GN, does anyone have a contact address? I owe him a huge letter of apology for not replying to a very nice letter from him after Granby)
  7. Not at the moment. Unit is due to close mid july. Hoping for a posting to Cheshire.
  8. Bloody lucky I reckon. I think the main rotor takes out the cable just before the tail rotor. May well have been a different story had he trashed the tail rotor instead of a few tip caps?
  9. MG
    Have the Been Counters done what the Scouse Mob failed to do ?

10. Yeah. No surprises that the project was overseen by Cheshire.
  11. Zo the consortium will be Lancs and N Whales ?

12. No, the Northwest Regional Air Support/Operations will be Cheshire, Lancs, GMP and North Wales. I believe that all will call themselves NW Air Support/Ops.
  13. GMP ?
    Please tell little old moi, that they have had a rethink and got rid of that Notar.
    Sh1t the politics of that purchase where hilarious, I once emptied the crew room in Liverpool when I asked if a certain Inspector was a mason.

14. In a manner of speaking...they replaced it with another one!
  15. +1 on that.