Background Check Help

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by sazzz, May 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay, I haven;t the faintest idea where to put this, so it can go here for now.

This woman, who has various profiles on social networking sites, is a pedo who supposedly works in a school. I found her real name, but the only information i could dig up for free is yet more of her profiles, and her city in Germany.
    If she's a nonce, I would obviously want to let the school know, only I can't find the information, however, she's so brazen about all this, and I could only find two photos of her, so I'm not entirely sure she's not the creation of some old man sat behind a computer screen getting off on peoples reactions.

Anyway, so any adivce on where to take this to get more info, or how to tell her apart from the common garden troll?
  2. I have, but she claims never to have "done" anything, just that kids turn her on, so technically she hasn't broken any laws. I'm also not sure they'd do anything because she lives abroad.
  3. blimey...half this site are in the shit then!
  4. More than likely a troll. If I were a pedo, the last thing I'd do is create a bunch of social networking profiles and start telling people that kids turn me on.

I'd ignore it and get on with your life.
  5. If you believe that you have found somebody that is possibly a paedophile using the internet you need to report it. If you are in Germanythese are the people to contact:

ECO - Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft

Telephone: +33 1 44 54 86 60

FSM - Freiwilligen Selbstkontrolle Multimedia

FSM e.V.
    Spreeufer 5
    10178 Berlin

Telephone: +49 30 24 04 84 30

Wallstrasse 11,
    5122 Mainz,

Telephone: +49 6131 328520

The above are the German members of Inhope, an organization that monitors the internet for such behaviour. When you contact them you need to give as much information as possible. You will also need to provide information about yourself. Once you have made such a report you do NOTHING - the organization works closely with Interpol, European Commission and many government agencies.

Any other country, PM me for the contact details.
  6. I'm going to be honest Lady peados are fair easier to swallow than chaps. If a woman is filthy enough to **** about with a child the possibilities for filthiness with her are ******* endless...