Back to the good ol days

Ohhhh I am so thrilled!

Apparently, the Europeans have been talking to Syria all along! Our "brothers" in Damascus watch Lebanon burn and drool like an animal infected with rabies! All they see is an opportunity to return back to Lebanese soil and impose their suffocating rule.

AFP reports that Spanish Foreign Minister Miguel Angel Moratinos said, after a meeting with Assad and his clique that

"The Syrian authorities are going to exercise all their influence over Hezbollah and over the various actors" in the conflict...

However, he told reporters, Syrian leaders want a "change in the circumstances and the political-military context in which Lebanon lives."

"Syria wants to be part of the solution. Syria doesn't want to be part of the problem."

So, Syria wants to "be part of the solution," eh? And it wants "a change in the circumstances and the political-military context in which Lebanon lives," as well.

Yay for Lebanon! We're all going back to good al' days of Assad posters in Beirut's streets, nobody saying anything bad about anybody Syrian, and losing control of our fates. Yay!!!

Let me start practicing: "I love Syria" ... "I love Bashar" ... "I love Hafez" ... "I love Bassel"

Thank you International Community. Thank you Israel. Thank you Nasrallah. Thank you all
European diplomacy

http://lebanesebloggers.blogspot.com/

Latest Threads