Back to Basics

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Provost, Jun 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So someone has been porking someone else but we can't tell you for legal reasons.

Call me a cynical old cunt but is this a ruse to divert our attention from something else?

And if it's Anne Widdicombe that was getting the horizontal treatment, no pictures of the deed being done please.
  2. Bet it's with Eric Pickles the stud!
    PLEASE NOTE: All allegedly of course in case the tabloids/lawyers are looking!
  3. Anne and Eric?

And who was the other MP going twos-up on her?

Are there no depths to which the fetid minds of arrsers won't sink...

Everything above is "allegedly". Obviously.
  4. I'm still trying to unblock the drain after the John Major/Edwina Currie revelation.
  5. No.10 rocked by secret love affair: 'Stunned' PM holds crisis talks over fears tryst will 'blow political agenda out of the water' | Mail Online

Personally, I'm stunned that the Prime Minister considers that he actually has a political agenda to blow out of the water in the first place!

Back on the subject, I'm scratching my head trying to think of a half decent looking female, in No 10, someone would actually want to pork. If you exclude the PM and Deputy PMs other halves it only leaves May. Yuk!
  6. This is 2013, old chap. Don't limit yourself to hetero pairings. Did the job teach you nothing?
  7. Ah!

Just read about that possibility on another thread.

Personally, I don't care who been shoving their bits into whoever but you can just about guarantee it was taxpayer bloody funded!
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Can't be May - she's still in the cabinet.

Insert your own "closet" comments here....
  9. I hope it's Caroline Flint. She gives me the horn