Back Patched MCs

Its not the sort of thing your regular tea leaf goes for unless they've been asked to nick them which means theres possibly a rival MC gang behind it ,you`d need to go well equipped to move bikes weighing 500lbs plus ,so a big van etc , ringing vehicles is not as easy as it used to be they`ll most likely be broken up for spares , all supposition of course but then I did have 10 years in the bike trade so I have a fair idea of what goes on.
In that area it is. Motorbikes don’t get left outside overnight unless you don’t want them to be there in the morning.

I notice it says the bikes have Dutch plates, the Dutch HA are probably second only to the Canadians when it comes to levels of psychotic violence.
Holland have now banned the HA. I believe it's now illegal to display their club colours in public.

Plenty of info on Google, as I can't do links from this phone.

You're right though, they're all mental with little or no regard for the law. The Dutch have had enough.

My mate has a bike.
Chained to a ground anchor front and rear, around the frame and through the front wheel.
Behind locked and closed gates and underneath his front deck. Security lighting, cctv and he keeps his recycling boxes in the way of the bike.

Anyone trying to get at the bike will make a whole lot of noise.

Ref the recent explosion in the Swedish town of Linkoping, to the shock of many it possibly wasn't a grenade attack from the religion of peace! G2 suggests that it may involve Bandidos MC.

Ref the recent explosion in the Swedish town of Linkoping, to the shock of many it possibly wasn't a grenade attack from the religion of peace! G2 suggests that it may involve Bandidos MC.
One of the top boys in the Swedish Bandidos is called Mehdi Seyyed, so maybe its both.

Last edited:
My mate has a bike.
Chained to a ground anchor front and rear, around the frame and through the front wheel.
Behind locked and closed gates and underneath his front deck. Security lighting, cctv and he keeps his recycling boxes in the way of the bike.

Anyone trying to get at the bike will make a whole lot of noise.
My mate had his chained to a drain cover on the road - student land, Headingley, Leeds. Dark o'clock one night he is woken by louding clanking noises downstairs outside his bedroom window. Three scrotes trying to lift his GSX650 with drain cover into the back of a van. According to him, and knowing him probably true, he is downstairs and outside the front door in seconds.........wearing only flip flops with a mountaineers ice axe in each hand. The downside was that the scrotes were so shocked they dropped the bike, causing fairing damage, legged it into their van and were gone. It was the one and only time anyone ever tried to nick the bike.

My mate had his chained to a drain cover on the road - student land, Headingley, Leeds. Dark o'clock one night he is woken by louding clanking noises downstairs outside his bedroom window. Three scrotes trying to lift his GSX650 with drain cover into the back of a van. According to him, and knowing him probably true, he is downstairs and outside the front door in seconds.........wearing only flip flops with a mountaineers ice axe in each hand. The downside was that the scrotes were so shocked they dropped the bike, causing fairing damage, legged it into their van and were gone. It was the one and only time anyone ever tried to nick the bike.
Yeah.
Funnily enough he has a thing about Axes. Scrotes tried to nick a bike of his before, and legged it as a rather big, naked , maniac came after them swinging a large felling axe .

Latest Threads