Back Patched MCs

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Both.
US soldiers set up things after WW2 because millions of men were conscripted into the army you dozy mare.

Yes, I must be "dozy" because what you are saying in terms of "cause and effect" doesn't make sense. And you appeared to be referring to British soldiers in your earlier posts.

What encyclopedic about saying ex soldiers join 1%ers? Its not like its some big secret

Again, I can't argue with that, I'm merely saying those who join 1% type associations are not representative of the vast majority who have an interest in motorcycles. As CptDanjou was referring to the 1980s, yes some of the gangs I knew of may have served briefly then joined criminal gangs, we're talking about guys who would be in their 70s or older now. So far as I'm aware it's not so prevalent these days as you are trying to imply.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't some rival biker gangs in Denmark get hold of Anti Tank weapons and blew the **** out of the opposition's clubhouse while they were having a party?

Possibly, or it may have been in Sweden, they certainly did in the fictional story of the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. (Which opens up a lovely opportunity for another lot of conspiracy theories). :D

1558290067563.png

Apologies if already posted. An excellent book on the inside of the MC scene. mostly about a club in Warwickshire called the Pagans. Not to be confused with the Pagans MC of Philedelphia and eastern seaboard. The Warwickshire club ended up patching over to the Outlaws MC, after attending many of their parties and runs. This ended up with them falling out with the Wolvo Hell's Angels, whom they had previously been mates with.

Yes, I must be "dozy" because what you are saying in terms of "cause and effect" doesn't make sense. And you appeared to be referring to British soldiers in your earlier posts
I refered to US soldiers because you did, when you have millions of blokes who were once in the military,Millions of blokes will start all sorts of groups.

Again, I can't argue with that, I'm merely saying those who join 1% type associations are not representative of the vast majority who have an interest in motorcycles. As CptDanjou was referring to the 1980s, yes some of the gangs I knew of may have served briefly then joined criminal gangs, we're talking about guys who would be in their 70s or older now. So far as I'm aware it's not so prevalent these days as you are trying to imply.
Actually he was originally refering to those who turned up to support Soldier F, he later claimed he knew some in the 80s, even though it would make zero difference, some people in the 80s, left the army and then joined 1%ers. Veterans become criminals all the time.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I refered to US soldiers because you did, when you have millions of blokes who were once in the military,Millions of blokes will start all sorts of groups.

Actually he was originally refering to those who turned up to support Soldier F, he later claimed he knew some in the 80s, even though it would make zero difference, some people in the 80s, left the army and then joined 1%ers. Veterans become criminals all the time.
You appear to be arguing with yourself now.

Go away and put some Canestan on it.

You appear to be arguing with yourself now.

Go away and put some Canestan on it.
It was you who mentioned US soldiers first, do you understand that? I merely replied that its obvious that millions of blokes (ex soldiers) are going to start groups/organisations

No lies from me but plenty of embellishments from yourself the MC expert who cant ride a motorbike, you cock.
Apart from your lie about ex soldiers joining the MC?
No embellishment from me at all, am I gobbing off about Harleys? Or am I just pointing out you were talking bollocks?

The thing is they are all tarred with the same brush when the reality is that some members are chuffed to be asked to join and are happy with the weekend lifestyle*, whereas for some it becomes a total way of life and they get involved in illegal activities.
So a bit like being in the Army Reserve then!

I did read somewhere that HAMC were is real trouble and US courts were on the verge of revoking the copyright on the patch design and name as well as banning the organisation as 'domestic terrorists'. SO they must do some bad stuff.
The Wolverhampton lot were raided some years back and guns were found, no doubt someone here knows the story in full.
As far as I was aware many MC members tended to be ex- forces, certainly in the States post 'Nam.

And the GS brigade, worst of the lot, never return a nod.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
@CptDanjou the tragic thing is, I often agree with stacker, especially on the point of "bandwagon jumping without knowing what you're supporting".

That doesn't alter the fact that he's an annoying tit who would start an argument with a corpse, if push came to shove.

So a bit like being in the Army Reserve then!

I did read somewhere that HAMC were is real trouble and US courts were on the verge of revoking the copyright on the patch design and name as well as banning the organisation as 'domestic terrorists'. SO they must do some bad stuff.
The Wolverhampton lot were raided some years back and guns were found, no doubt someone here knows the story in full.
As far as I was aware many MC members tended to be ex- forces, certainly in the States post 'Nam.

And the GS brigade, worst of the lot, never return a nod.
I`ve visited the HA Wolvo club house a few times , it was in Penn if I remember right.

Latest Threads